• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac key chain

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
this little gem, showed up in the mail box the other day, matter of fact, got 2 of them,

the detail is excellent and the snow trac lettering is raised, surprised the lights do not work, it is that good

very cool, looks great in my tucker 543...

hope the sender will stick their head up out of the snow and make them available to all....:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

everyone should have one if not two..........

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 418

PJL

Secret Santa was good to me as well. It will have a place of honor in the 1200.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
got mine jim was nice enough to send 2 one goes on the case ignition switch for the snowtrac now I have to toss a coin for which one of the other 2 cats gets the other one it will be the light foot or Thiokol. The stress having 3 snowcats causes

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I would like to purchase one of these for BFT. How does one go about that?

have one for him, since I could not get him into a snow track, track master, yup, the big one, will give it to him at the snow cat serenade, a 'gathering of old grousers' at least he got the key chain...

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
THIS IS AWESOME :hammer:

We should be able to buy these!!!:hammer:

3512b

GOLD Site Supporter
A sheet of plywood my service truck with a crane and some anchor chain and I could have some real fun with this..... be better than Christmas lights..:laugh3:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
a young gal just a few miles from hong kong is whipping up a second batch for me. I should have them 1st week in November.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will see your snow-track key ring and raise you two Sno-Cat key rings.

Attachments

• Sno-cat key fob.jpg
    Sno-cat key fob.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 313

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
with that key chain you'll know what set to grab.

warp drive?? is that when you turn your lights on high during a snowstorm and it looks like your going into light speed warp?

i'm not holding any gates open for you anymore.

PJL

The volt meter reads too high. I have checked the actual voltage at the battery and it's correct.

And the warp drive has failed. The dilithium crystals fractured and there are none available within several million light years.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
dilithium crystals for lmc's

Flux Capacitors for DMC's
Unobtainium for ST's.

Wow, it's amazing we keep them running at all.

PJL

It manages to run on this chemical. Comes in liquid form. Available almost everywhere.

Attachments

• 300px-GasolineComp.png
    300px-GasolineComp.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 142