• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

set of tracks for sale ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• RTVwithTracks.jpg
    RTVwithTracks.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 328

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm looking for a set of those for the cfmoto. But those are a bit too far.
I suppose shipping would be to much, but if interested it can't hurt to ask. Seemed like a good price from what I've seen but spending that much I'd prefer to see them work before putting out the cash.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I suppose shipping would be to much, but if interested it can't hurt to ask. Seemed like a good price from what I've seen but spending that much I'd prefer to see them work before putting out the cash.
Yep. The shipping costs and customs would be crazy. I can get a used set up here for around 3k. That's on my wish list for next winter. No point this year as the quads are all stored at camp for the winter.

I'd love to afford a set of tracks for my Chevy Trail Blazer - ones with lots of track on the ground - the automatic all wheel drive on the Trail Blazer would work great with tracks - most tracks I see are far to small - they might get you THROUGH some deep snow, but I want to stay on top of the snow and pack it down

these r mattracks on my geo tracker----and the triangle shape of the mattracks does not much track on the ground----iam not stuck----just got out to take a few pics.------mattracks do hold up pretty good compared to other brands

Attachments

• IMG_20150215_125847214.jpg
    IMG_20150215_125847214.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 245
couple more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20150215_125829272_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150215_125829272_HDR.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20150215_125855736.jpg
    IMG_20150215_125855736.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 243