• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

At some point they will here " i told you so"

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
i can't say this at work or on the job with out risking income damage so it will be here in the Rants a Raves:whistling:

Recent coverage of the current scandals has been hard for the press and the disciples of Obama to rewrite history quickly,they start and try to explain one fuck up, when another pops up and they rush to find any explanation that could possibly be somewhat less damaging yet never spend any time actually looking for the truth. the real problem is they now don't have time to do this and even try to make it seem like non-bias coverage. this is all going to come crashing down,the big"0" and his thugs ,even with all his press cover, will be seen for what he truly is. and with the health care train wreck coming i am going to have a hard time keeping quiet.

so for the people i tried to speak with,and calmly explain what was going on, gently speaking and informing people on giving up rights for security and government handouts, yet was belittled and berated,yelled at,and told to sit down and shut up.

"Fuck You,i told you so"

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'spect that conversation is being held over many wter coolers these days.

Good post!:agree:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
And you know what? It might have still been glossed over or ignored by the MSM if Holder hadn't confiscated the telephone records of AP News. That's striking a bit close to home. They suddenly realized that they could be victims just like the rest of us. It came as a shock to most of them. I think and hope that the press will be a lot more hosile from here on out.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
1 day, prezzie won't be in charge anymore. he may well have to live under his own self-implemented rules & decisions.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We can always hope. Being hit in the face with reality just might do the trick.

I dunno Leni.

Half the people I talk to ask if Benghaizi is a new restaraut chain, video game or perhaps a movie.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
1 day, prezzie won't be in charge anymore. he may well have to live under his own self-implemented rules & decisions.
Nope. Thanksto our far thinking Congress,he willhave a specuial retirement plan,special Hospitalization, Secret Service and a yearly Stipend. All added to $100,000 per event speaking fees.

Like Clinton, he will not go away.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll play my cards. u think they'll give 2 chits in a few years..... or be concerned w/ his replacement.

&, franc, would you indulge me~ please explain how special hospitalization exists- a person that is ill, is ill. the tx. is generally not gonna make an illness dissipate into thin air, nomatter a person's name, status, or title. they may get better food. wow. & home care sucks. royally. i know.

Last edited:

Kane

Nope. Thanksto our far thinking Congress,he willhave a specuial retirement plan,special Hospitalization, Secret Service and a yearly Stipend. All added to $100,000 per event speaking fees.

Like Clinton, he will not go away.
Amazing, isn't it?

It takes no great skill or intelligence to be senator or a congressman. In fact some fairly stupid people are elected to high office, even folks that think Guam might capsize one day. All it takes is the gift of gab and a wheelbarrow full of front-money.

But from that point, stay in congress for 2 years and yer' set for life. Full pay pension, world-class health care, decadent stipends and the like, travel the world. Have someone ghost-write a book or two, give a speech now and then. Or go on MSNBC as a highly-paid liberal correspondent.

Life should be so good. Politics pays ... so does crime. Or am I being redundant?

BTW luvs, I think it can be demonstrated that life expectancy is a function of (other than genetics) wealth, ie access to fine healthcare.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll play my cards. u think they'll give 2 chits in a few years..... or be concerned w/ his replacement.

&, franc, would you indulge me~ please explain how special hospitalization exists- a person that is ill, is ill. the tx. is generally not gonna make an illness dissipate into thin air, nomatter a person's name, status, or title. they may get better food. wow. & home care sucks. royally. i know.

Per the recent legislation of just a few weeks ago......Congress does not get Obamacare. They get special what one might call "Caddilac" hospital plans as do former Presidents.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll play my cards. half the time i read he is getting impeached. 15 minutes later, he is inadvertently being supported.

i would pay to see him look to dishevel the programs & networks of med pros here. we've a network of teaching hospitals connected- they continue to introduce new facilities. i hear they bought 2 new places, recently, to open other hospitals/facilities.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll play my cards. half the time i read he is getting impeached. 15 minutes later, he is inadvertently being supported.

i would pay to see him look to dishevel the programs & networks of med pros here. we've a network of teaching hospitals connected- they continue to introduce new facilities. i hear they bought 2 new places, recently, to open other hospitals/facilities.
I've heard nothinbg about impeachment. Barry willride this out without suffering any such punishment. Somelow level clerks and agents will be added to the body count under the Obama bus. That is all.

He will sefrve out his termand then go on to $100,000.00 speaking events and superior health care with a full retirement pay and post Presidential budget. And unlike Bush 41 and 43, he will be active inpolitics and in the news as often as Carter and Clinton.

His legacy will be there for you when you go to the doctor. Those new facilities will be available under rationing. And like the Canadians, you will be happy because you will think you got the mediocre service for free.

And if we are still allowed to speak freely, I will say "I told you so."

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
please, please insult me not by pretending you can read my mind or speak for me. read your second-to-last line.
i have put myself through rigors unknown to preserve my future.

as i read through this, i notice your post changed in a rather significant manner. hm.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
please, please insult me not by pretending you can read my mind or speak for me. read your second-to-last line.
i have put myself through rigors unknown to preserve my future.

as i read through this, i notice your post changed in a rather significant manner. hm.

No insult intended. The title of the thread just comes thru here.
Please do not be so sensitive as to stubbornly remain ignorant of realities. Our President and our Congress has created the Affordable Health Care act and given authority for implemetation tothe IRS. All so that every citizen in the USA MUST participate.

Then they recused themselves of participation and created their own high end plan. A plan which has existed before along with a better pension plan than you or I will receive.

Your posts indicated you were unaware (AKA ignorant) of those realities. My explanations to you did not change anything about my positions. Take 'em or leave 'em

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i appreciate that you meant not to insult. for that, i thank you. i'm not being sensitive. nor ignorant.

plz accept, though, that my family & me were beyond planning that this was gonna arrive, in 1 form, or another. planning ahead is simplistic. my Mom instilled that into me.

& we have not got to participate in this healthcare. we hafta pay to not participate.

i know they're exempt from their own implemented programs. for now.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
i appreciate that you meant not to insult. for that, i thank you. i'm not being sensitive. nor ignorant.

plz accept, though, that my family & me were beyond planning that this was gonna arrive, in 1 form, or another. planning ahead is simplistic. my Mom instilled that into me.

& we have not got to participate in this healthcare. we hafta pay to not participate.

i know they're exempt from their own implemented programs. for now.

Uh actually, you will have to participate in it. That is why the IRS is involved. It is mandated by law and the entire USA helth care system will be under the regulatory umbrella of the Affordable Healthcare program.

I wish you could prove me wrong here. i have beenself insured for 20 years and loved the freedom of making all my own health care choices. But tht day is over December 31, 2013.

Sorry.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll prove u wrong now. i'll refuse medical treatment. how can they dictate then~ it is my decision. if i get ill, i'll take otcmedicine. law here, where i live, they mandate medical tx during emergent situations & to pregnant women.
seriously, franc. this is getting silly. i cannot change ur thinking, & u won't hear of mine. i'm me. u'r you. life is life. if we lose healthcare privleges, point @ those that voted him in. not me.

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll prove u wrong now. i'll refuse medical treatment. how can they dictate then~ it is my decision. if i get ill, i'll take otcmedicine. law here, where i live, they mandate medical tx during emergent situations & to pregnant women.
seriously, franc. this is getting silly. i cannot change ur thinking, & u won't hear of mine. i'm me. u'r you. life is life. if we lose healthcare privleges, point @ those that voted him in. not me.

Good luck with that come tax time.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum: told you so.jpg