• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Diversified beefers!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got these two last Saturday. They make a real anti-discrimination statement don't they?:whistling: Even after keeping them in the stall for 3 days they acted rangey as heck when I turned them out. The snow and cold wind made them finally come up and hang in the barnyard for some hay and grain about noon time. They are already over 600 lbs. each and should finish at 1100 or 1200 by Halloween.

Attachments

• trees and cows 009.jpg
    trees and cows 009.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 72

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If you really want to integrate you are going to need a brown one with a towel on it's head. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't do brown ones as they are always a PITA and like to try to escape. Chased and caught the wanna be farmers one right below me enough times! I am curious how well the black one does as it was bred from the angus bull that jumped the fence from the Amish neighbors. The British whites are usually more docile than others.