• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new buddies...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Chester (left) and Tigger (right).

Attachments

• The Boys.jpg
    The Boys.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 112

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Av8,

Never really warmed up to cats since I was a small boy. But I have tom around here who has more personallity than most. He has me changing my mind about cats. I am actually considering getting some canned food to spoil him a bit. The big boy has to keep his strength up to handle all the females around the farm!!:wink::whistling:

Gettin more than me..

Kirk

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Av8,

Never really warmed up to cats since I was a small boy. :wink::whistling:

Me neither but just over a month ago we had a jet black female come up to the house. After ignoring her for a few days she looked so thin and pathetic that I started to feed her. That was a mistake. I don't think that she will be useful for anything because, in a month, all I've seen her do is eat and sleep.

Av8r3400, your new friends look pretty contented there. I won't be long before they rule the place. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
We have had cats (my wife is allergic to dogs) for 16 years. Cats have amazing personalities and they can quickly steal your heart. Even the most hard hearted "cat haters" will quickly melt.

Last year we lost two of the three we had in the house. It's amazing how quiet a house is with only one kitty in it.

It's not quiet here any more... :yum: