• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Three legged chicken

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
A local sheriff here was making His rounds out in farm country . He was slowly cruising the country lanes at about 35-40 mph when He was passed by a chicken . He couldn't believe His eyes ! not only was it going very fast , it appeared to have 3 legs . For that very reason He decided against reporting it over the radio , He gave chase instead . For over 45 minutes He pursued the chicken at speeds approaching 60 mph at times . Finally the chicken turned down a lane and hopped over a fence into a farm's barnyard . The officer ran to the gate ,and to His utter amazement found dozens of 3 legged chickens .
About this time the farmer , His wife ,and His son came out to see what the officer wanted . The officer asked the farmer what was up with the mutant chicken to which the farmer said " well I like chicken leg as do the wife and my son . So , i bred three legged chickens for the convenience . "
The officer now being totally shocked could only ask "what do they taste like ?"
The farmer said " don't know , I've never caught one yet ! "

Bada bump !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did they look like this one?:yum::yum::yum: chicken.gif

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Bill , out of respect to You , I'm not going to comment . Well , that and MR. Tubbs pretty much eclipsed anything I might say about it in a previous post :w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mr. Bill , out of respect to You , I'm not going to comment . Well , that and MR. Tubbs pretty much eclipsed anything I might say about it in a previous post :w00t2:
.. and Mr. Tubbs did indeed post something that was EPIC and will forever go down in the annals of FF post history!
I still laugh just thinking about it.:biggrin:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
.. and Mr. Tubbs did indeed post something that was EPIC and will forever go down in the annals of FF post history!
I still laugh just thinking about it.:biggrin:

Verily the Tubbs spake ,and it was beheld as the truth .
( nixon , verse 17 :3 )

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks, I'll use that in my siggy if I can lol

You'd have to ask St. Tubbs . It's his book :yum: One of My favorites is from Verse 44:50 " and the Tubbs said of the predictor of political fortune :" Hell , You can't see any further up a Bull's ass than I can ! "

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You'd have to ask St. Tubbs . It's his book :yum: One of My favorites is from Verse 44:50 " and the Tubbs said of the predictor of political fortune :" Hell , You can't see any further up a Bull's ass than I can ! "
There are many things that Sir Tubbs has said to me down the wire from Georgia to here, that made me laugh my ass off with such wit and wisdom.
I say he should write a book, whatcha think? :biggrin:
The most pointed moments were when he told me a tale about meeting up with some creep at a funeral who was putting on an act.
He told creep- "You'd better walk a wide circle around me boy" (or something like that).. I think he was about to put someone's lights out, in a funeral parlour no less! :biggrin:
Another time was when our darling 'Lonzo called me late whilst I was in the hospital having lost my gall and nurse came in offering late night snack.
I had Tubbs on the phone, nurse is rattling off offered snacks.
Pudding, turkey sandwich, ice cream etc..
Tubbs can hear all this and says to me casually: "I'd go for the puddin' myself."
There I am cracking up holding my side, nurse is looking confused- I am telling him to hold on in my morphine induced state.
Yup... Mr. Cary is one of a kind fo sho. :flowers:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
There are many things that Sir Tubbs has said to me down the wire from Georgia to here, that made me laugh my ass off with such wit and wisdom.
I say he should write a book, whatcha think? :biggrin:
The most pointed moments were when he told me a tale about meeting up with some creep at a funeral who was putting on an act.
He told creep- "You'd better walk a wide circle around me boy" (or something like that).. I think he was about to put someone's lights out, in a funeral parlour no less! :biggrin:
Another time was when our darling 'Lonzo called me late whilst I was in the hospital having lost my gall and nurse came in offering late night snack.
I had Tubbs on the phone, nurse is rattling off offered snacks.
Pudding, turkey sandwich, ice cream etc..
Tubbs can hear all this and says to me casually: "I'd go for the puddin' myself."
There I am cracking up holding my side, nurse is looking confused- I am telling him to hold on in my morphine induced state.
Yup... Mr. Cary is one of a kind fo sho. :flowers:

Indeed He is one of a kind . I'm proud to be called one of His friends .
I'm also glad to see that He has mellowed in his golden years . No longer does He disrupt Christmas parties ,or try to set land speed records on Air Bases . He's now just keeping a very pretty 25 year old lady happy .
He's the real version of the Guy that says "stay thirsty My friends " :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Indeed He is one of a kind . I'm proud to be called one of His friends .
I'm also glad to see that He has mellowed in his golden years . No longer does He disrupt Christmas parties ,or try to set land speed records on Air Bases . He's now just keeping a very pretty 25 year old lady happy .
He's the real version of the Guy that says "stay thirsty My friends " :yum:
I don't think he's mellowed a bit!
Yolandaaaaaaaaa!lol :smile:
Yeah, I've heard all about his and the two of you and your adventures.
Those should also be included in 'the book.' :yum::thumb:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I've heard all about his and the two of you and your adventures.
Those should also be included in 'the book.' :yum::thumb:
Please don't include Me in any of Mr.Tubbs exploits . The folks that were part of that were named something along the lines of Boka , Wrenches ,ratchet ,and Ben Chance . I ,on the other hand was saving Myself to marry the very sweet Janelle Miller .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Please don't include Me in any of Mr.Tubbs exploits . The folks that were part of that were named something along the lines of Boka , Wrenches ,ratchet ,and Ben Chance . I ,on the other hand was saving Myself to marry the very sweet Janelle Miller .
:wink:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter

Did Ms. Miller by 'Chance' know [or worse, know the antics of] Mr. Boka Wrenches' 'ratchet'? :unsure::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Did Ms. Miller by 'Chance' know [or worse, know the antics of] Mr. Boka Wrenches' 'ratchet'? :unsure::yum:

Nope ! There are some things that are better left untold until it's too late :)
Besides , Mr. Boka ,Wrenches ,Ratchet ,Ben Chance ,and even Dirty Dave were mere children compared to Mr. Tubbs . I however was above all their debauchery .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of Lonzo, Mr. Cary, Tubbs... or whatever you want to call him---
I will just say that he is a very generous, caring and loving man.
To me he is the type of person you could say never met a stranger, and that goes for people he's met on the net.
His heart is good and he's the real deal.
I think life has taught him more than most people have ever grasped from their experiences, and his take on the present is of the most unique of any individual I have ever encountered both in the real... or cyber- type world.
Amen.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of Lonzo, Mr. Cary, Tubbs... or whatever you want to call him---
I will just say that he is a very generous, caring and loving man.
To me he is the type of person you could say never met a stranger, and that goes for people he's met on the net.
His heart is good and he's the real deal.
I think life has taught him more than most people have ever grasped from their experiences, and his take on the present is of the most unique of any individual I have ever encountered both in the real... or cyber- type world.
Amen.

Well , of course You are right .He ,and Jan are my true ,and best friends .