• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What is that in my lane?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dogs were barking and I looked in the direction they were focused and saw these two. Yesterday I had seen strange paw prints in a mud puddle at the corner of the barn. Well it turns out it was the porcupine and a wild gray tiger cat sitting about 3 ft. apart in the lane. That is the 4th time I have seen that cat so now I am supposed to catch it and get it neutered.:hammer:

Attachments

• porky 001.jpg
    porky 001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 112
  • porky 002.jpg
    porky 002.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 113

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cat won't be here long if it keeps pissing in my building. Thought I saw something running yesterday when I went out to feed. Now i know it ain't some crazy unknown critter and at least it won't be tearing holes in my feed bags.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I love my three cats like they were my children (and they are).

HOWEVER - Ferrel cats are a problem. They can cause a lot of damage, multiply very quickly and they can (easily) carry rabies. The porci would not last long either, considering the damage they do. A humane, quick end for each of the two is what would happen here.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
These nuisance pests that come around the house, I trap them and relocate them. I'm not telling you where to. :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ahh, okay.. can see it now..
At first I thought it was a wild turkey...:doh: :bonk:

Just curious, but how would a feral cat and a porcupine sit still that long, so close to each other?
Maybe you won't have to do anything about that cat.. perhaps it went slinking off elsewhere.. with a face full of quills..:shifty: