• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcats for sale $$$$$$

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
if you are looking for the king of the mountain machine, the tucker sno-cat 743 it that sno-cat, and just how many freighters come up for sale? and a good one?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't you just buy the trooper?

You can get a nice GM Truck for the price of just the Freighter. Why are both on the chopping block?

Aaron Tucker

Didn't you just buy the trooper?

You can get a nice GM Truck for the price of just the Freighter. Why are both on the chopping block?

Yes I did just get the Trooper .
both are up because I need the truck ASAP . Its Mrs.Tuckers daily driver :doh:

Going to talk to the shop today I think they have some liability in the blown motor they where just in cylinder#8 for an injector and thats the one that went.

Aaron Tucker

they sure do look good together . maybe I should keep both cats.

Attachments

• IMG_20171101_175953724_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171101_175953724_HDR.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 974

rodre

$50 & $90k?!? What kind of truck you gonna buy the missus, one of them $250k G-Wagons?!?

And here I am ready to take the grief I'm gonna get when my other half sees a cat sitting in the driveway instead of the car she's been after me for about a year lol

I hope she doesn't read this forum and start making comparisons...

My hats off to you, those look like serious machines, that Tucker looks bad @$$, I would love to see the looks on the sledders faces when you roll your rig into the staging area with that on deck lol

Aaron Tucker

Looks like I'm going to pick up Mrs. Tucker a vehicle this weekend.That will solve my sort term problem . Still need my truck to haul cats with tho .

rodre

Depending on where you live and the transport regs maybe put rubber tracks on one to haul the other? That would be hardcore, at that point I would love to see the faces on the general public lol

Red130

Depending on where you live and the transport regs maybe put rubber tracks on one to haul the other? That would be hardcore, at that point I would love to see the faces on the general public lol

He has to haul on some major highways, including I-70.

You never know what will happen when hauling a snowcat. I had a guy walk up to me while pumping fuel at a convenience store and say, "That thing is cool. Is it a snowcat?" I wasn't thinking fast enough to come up with a good reply, so I just said "Yes".

Aaron Tucker

Just repainted the inside of the freghtier. I'm getting both of my cats ready for this winter . All fluids changed and greesed up . Bring on the snow . Click the link in the add above an you can get all the info for prices and details.

Aaron Tucker

Snowcats are not for sale any more . I have found the funds to put a new motor in my truck .Thanks you to everyone interested and sorry that I have changed my mind .
On the other hand ill have both cats at the Colorado snowcat jamboree this year .see you there .