• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The soon to be famous Zoe A t-shirts!!

Sno-Surfer

Very proud to announce and hot off the press are a limited run of McCall inspired Snocat (or Snowcat) Zoe A t-shirts! With encouragement from our Snocat family, Zoe has a business project of selling these awesome, quality t-shirts to Snocat lovers worldwide and the forum friends are getting the first crack at them.
When you buy a t-shirt you will not only support a young budding artist but also providing a book for a 3rd grade student in her class. The goal is to locally buy a book for each student in her class to have for summer reading.
If there’s two things we need more of in this world, it’s Snocat (snowcat) t-shirts and good readers.
If you want 1 or 5 here’s the deal.
$25 per shirt, sizes are youth large (basically an adult small) med, large and extra large. Two colors of either grey or a light green. Shipping is included.
If you’re interested you can send me a message if you want to pay by check or you can use my hardly ever used PayPal account at sortasalty@gmail.com.

I am totally bias but I think they look great on our highly paid professional models.

FB418BC2-13F2-4E6E-A219-9AF2EE70D66D.jpg

DBC9CFF4-98CA-46D0-9C59-B5333B861079.jpg

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I bought mine... Who else is going to step up? It has a Tucker on it it's priceless. ��

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I bought mine... Who else is going to step up? It has a Tucker on it it's priceless. ��

I'd certainly consider it. I'd much prefer a Snow Trac. But I'd rock a Tucker t-shirt. Considering. Considering.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd certainly consider it. I'd much prefer a Snow Trac. But I'd rock a Tucker t-shirt. Considering. Considering.

aw, come on, step up and cross over to the dark side of snow catting,

Zoe A is a wonderful aspiring artist, and her charity effort to buy a book for everyone in her 3 rd grade class for summer reading is great, making readers is a good thing.

and while you are placing that order, go ahead and buy 2 shirts. be a good guy.

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
okay guys, step up and support the Zoe A. T-shirts sales, it is a great cause....

and a fabulous T-shirt

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
set up a venmo account, I can't remeber my pay pal password, ( hardly used is an understatement)

Sno-Surfer

Thank you all for the great support. Zoe is really excited about this and has been packaging up the shirts as the orders come in. We almost have enough sold to give a book to each student in her class. Next goal is to cover the other 3rd grade class in her school. Than you all very much for contributing to the cause. I am sure you will love the shirts.
I just downloaded the new to me Venmo app so if anyone wants to try it I used sortasalty@gmail.com for an email and it’s under Sean Aiken. If anyone try’s it, I’ll let you know if it works.
Thanks again and here’s Zoe hard at work packaging t-shirts for you all.

399D4BE2-B6CF-46A1-91BE-FFAD4928D0B8.jpg

Sorry for the sideways shot. Someday I’ll figure this out too.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
upright and working away to fill all those orders

Attachments

• 399D4BE2-B6CF-46A1-91BE-FFAD4928D0B8.jpg
    399D4BE2-B6CF-46A1-91BE-FFAD4928D0B8.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 216

Sno-Surfer

Thank you Funtracks! Zoe will be so excited to send it out and I’m looking forward to seeing these on the snocat family at different events. :thumbup:

Sno-Surfer

Hello all, thanks again for supporting this project for Zoe. I just wanted to update everyone with an order in. I didn’t factor in soccer, ballet, hip hop, art, piano lessons and birthday parties so shipping them out is taking longer than expected. We also decided to go with a more durable envelope so she has to repackage the ones that were ready to go. So I think we should have them out in the mail by tomorrow. I’ll let you know when we drop off the first load at the post office but wanted to up date you all.
Thanks again. :thumbup:

Sno-Surfer

The first load of shirts are heading your way folks. If anyone doesn’t get them in a reasonable amount of time, let me know. I need to get some sizes and (probably payment)from a couple of you but will send a message.
We can also get xxl xxxl with a bit of lead time if anyone want 1 or 5. :wink:
Thank you all again, we are off to a good start. :thumbup:

ECA0DB6D-2699-4D8C-B8DF-7D257B1D192C.jpeg

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Our tee shirts arrived today!! Thank you Zoe for them and for the wonderful thing you are doing for your community.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Shirts arrived in the East Coast! Might be even be a real Tucker or 2 hiding back there?

Attachments

• 631E9C52-00F6-4D60-9C9E-CF9DCA65567F.jpg
    631E9C52-00F6-4D60-9C9E-CF9DCA65567F.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 203

Sno-Surfer

Cool!! Looks like he’ll grow into that in no time. Thanks again Track addict, hope to see you somewhere along the snocat tour next winter.

tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I finally got to the post office to get my shirt...I love it! Thanks again Zoe your a sweet girl and keep up the good work. Jesse AKA (Tucker)

Sno-Surfer

Well I tried everything to orient this picture but I still can’t figure it out after all these years here.
However I just wanted to post and say thank you all once again for contributing to Zoe’s project. Today she brought a full load of books (and a t-shirt for the teacher) to her class on her second to last day of school. This was awesome and Zoe really enjoyed the whole thing. We still have t-shirts if anyone else wants them. (4-track I know you want them, just send me sizes ;-) Zoe is going to continue to sell them over the summer and set aside money to buy more books for the beginning of school in the fall. :thumbup::clap::smile:

553B3D97-4840-4745-8D16-64DB202CD2A7.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I tried everything to orient this picture but I still can’t figure it out after all these years here.
However I just wanted to post and say thank you all once again for contributing to Zoe’s project. Today she brought a full load of books (and a t-shirt for the teacher) to her class on her second to last day of school. This was awesome and Zoe really enjoyed the whole thing. We still have t-shirts if anyone else wants them. (4-track I know you want them, just send me sizes ;-) Zoe is going to continue to sell them over the summer and set aside money to buy more books for the beginning of school in the fall. :thumbup::clap::smile:

View attachment 100797

good for Zoe A

Attachments

• 553B3D97-4840-4745-8D16-64DB202CD2A7.jpg
    553B3D97-4840-4745-8D16-64DB202CD2A7.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 119