• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did You Know ...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a thread to post general 'Did You Know' tidbits.

I'll start out with this one:

Attachments

• DidYouKnow63Earths.jpg
    DidYouKnow63Earths.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 465

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know ...
It's okay to lose your shit sometimes ...

Attachments

• DidYouKnow2.PNG
    DidYouKnow2.PNG
    153.1 KB · Views: 500

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know ...requiring a photo ID can be seen as racist, but only for voting. :pat:

Attachments

• DidYouKnowPhotoIDsCanBeRacist.png
    DidYouKnowPhotoIDsCanBeRacist.png
    216.6 KB · Views: 530

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep Jim ...and with boating season starting next weekend I'll be gone more often ....so I'm getting a few posts in while I can. Cool rainy day here. LOL

-------------

Did you know Lake Erie water snakes like to get out of the cold water and sun themselves ...and make babies on teak wood. Here is a pic from 5 years ago on Kelly's Island, close to Put In Bay, Lake Erie.
LakeErieWaterSnakes.PNG

Desert Dude

You most likely knew Terri Nunn was the vocalist for the group 'Berlin'.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MY-quTiJs"]BERLIN - TAKE MY BREATH AWAY(LIVE 1987) - YouTube[/ame]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MY-quTiJs

^Live from 1987.. :flowers:

But did you know.. She posed as a centerfold for Penthouse magazine, ten years prior to that concert?

And did you know, I just received a copy of that very magazine from ebay today for just $10.44, in perfect condition.
:w00t2:

I'm sure the seller had no idea Terri Nunn was in there, as Terri used an alias name for the photo shoot back in '77.

And did you know, I'm willing to sell the issue for..

ONE MILLION DOLLARS! <Starting bid :hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DID YOU KNOW...
In the spring of 1791, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison were arrested for
riding in a carriage on Sunday.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Did you know you can go to USPS and create an account to receive email notifications every day about what you will be getting in the mail?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know you can go to USPS and create an account to receive email notifications every day about what you will be getting in the mail?
A very handy service. I've been on it for about a year now .

Ceee

Site Supporter
Yes, and I've been doing it for quite a while and love it. I think it was last month that my electric bill showed as being out for delivery. It just never showed up. I had to call the elec co and get them to send another bill.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, and I've been doing it for quite a while and love it. I think it was last month that my electric bill showed as being out for delivery. It just never showed up. I had to call the elec co and get them to send another bill.

Pretty handy when you're out of town for a couple of days too.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know…

AVERAGE SURFACE TEMPERATURE OF VENUS, THE HOTTEST OF ANY PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM: 864°F.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know:
More than 50% of the natural lakes in the world are in Canada, and that's the reason it's called "The Land of Lakes."

It's believed that there are over 2 million lakes in Canada, 31,752 of which are larger than three square kilometers, with 561 of these lakes having a surface area larger than 100 square kilometers.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you know.

HOMING PIGEONS CAN'T FIND THEIR WAY HOME IF A MAGNET IS TIED TO THEIR NECK.

Gary O'

HOMING PIGEONS CAN'T FIND THEIR WAY HOME IF A MAGNET IS TIED TO THEIR NECK.
I don't know if that's supposed to be funny
but
I think it's funny

I've also found that if they have an anvil tied to their neck, they can't even get off the ground
(much like the US with the current Prez)

Oh, and they can't swim either
(wonder how Joe would do...)