• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SOLD 1972 1404 Thiokol Imp with Trailer

Tom Hughes

1972 1404 Thiokol Imp with Trailer Have owned the Imp for just over a year used it to get up to my cabin. Sold the Cabin and do not need the Imp anymore. Runs great no problems and has a tilt trailer that goes with it. Hours meter say 373.5 Hours. The rear cab was made by me and put on the flat bed it came with. I put large windows on it for passengers great views. This unit is great for getting to you to your cabin or just going thru the snow country where nothing else will take you and two to four more people with gear and supplies at a time. got snow.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-5.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Thanks

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 1972 1404 Thiokol Imp with Trailer

I didn't see a price...what are you asking for this unit?

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter

:biggrin:Nice looking Imp . Should be worth what you are asking. Just my point of view, should sell quickly!!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter

Hi Tom, and welcome to the forum!

That looks like a very nice machine and the price seems more than reasonable. I would offer a suggestion: That you list it on ksl.com (which is a Salt Lake City TV station, but their classifieds website is extremely popular). People from quite a distance search ksl.com and a fair number of snowcats are listed and sold. Most people put them in the "recreational vehicles: snowmobiles, used" category.

Good luck with the sale...

Tom Hughes

I got an offer on the Imp. Trailer and all but I have not sold it yet because I was told it was worth more than the offer. Do you guys on the forum have a ballpark figure I should be asking? I thought I was in the park at $12500. Is that too much? I'm not trying to rip anyone just don,t want to get taken either. Anyway thanks for all of the help.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

I got an offer on the Imp. Trailer and all but I have not sold it yet because I was told it was worth more than the offer. Do you guys on the forum have a ballpark figure I should be asking? I thought I was in the park at $12500. Is that too much? I'm not trying to rip anyone just don,t want to get taken either. Anyway thanks for all of the help.

I think with the trailer the price is where it should be. I have sold some for less but not with the rear cabin like yours has. It's not the best time of year to sell
And later in the season this unit would most likely be gone already.

ssort

Agreed, i would hold firm on your price unless you want it gone asap. it's well worth the 12.5k you are asking.