• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'i'm not cooking tonite ' dinners

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
name yours--

i'll begin--
-eggs
-toast
-'we need that delivery menu'
-oodles of noodles, & if you deny that u have them, you're fibbing-- they're in that pantry.....
-or hidden w/in your camping gear, in noodle-cups
-sammiches- salami, baloney, cheese, tang, & then, that leftover ramen--
-cereal

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, pretty good!

No beer though. Have to add that next time.

Beer makes EVERYTHING taste better :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a frozen entree by PF Chang. Beef and Broccoli and rice.
Easy and very tasty and we never had to leave the house. A winner in my book. :D

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Salad . . . but that is also what I have when I am cooking.

Basically, I just eat salad. Salad for breakfast and salad for dinner. The only thing that changes is the types of greens and the salad dressing.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Salad . . . but that is also what I have when I am cooking.

Basically, I just eat salad. Salad for breakfast and salad for dinner. The only thing that changes is the types of greens and the salad dressing.

I love salads! Given a choice I'd have a big salad at least once a day, with a bowl of homemade soup or maybe 12 ounces of medium-rare steak on the side. YUMMY! :clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
I love salads! Given a choice I'd have a big salad at least once a day, with a bowl of homemade soup or maybe 12 ounces of medium-rare steak on the side. YUMMY! :clap:

i buy chipotle-lime steak & soup (not self-made, tho) & luv 'em both-- i'll buy salads via a gourmet salad bar, too-- they have scads of items to choose amongst-- @ my grocery-