• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What are you guys doing up at this hour?

I'm "working" a night shift missing my beauty sleep!!!

tom

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is this really sush? He never used to quit with just one post in a thread.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I remember this old timer....had a chat with him over the phone one new years eve a few years back,if in the past i ever offended you i apologize,saying that i am sure i have offended close to everyone here at some point...but i am a new man these days:whistling:

Welcome home Paul,and you never did get me a Dick Van Dyke autograph :yum::yum::yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello. Now we have two members known as DS. This could be confusing. :yum: Welcome back.
Hi Sush and welcome to the madhouse. Some of the faces / names have changed but overall the same crazy place with a few more characters. I think you'll like it. GREAT to see you post.

As for two DS's I do not think we will get these two mixed up. Sush has a style all his own as does Danang Sailor ....even without a member name on the post I believe we could easily tell them apart.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Hi Sush and welcome to the madhouse. Some of the faces / names have changed but overall the same crazy place with a few more characters. I think you'll like it. GREAT to see you post.

As for two DS's I do not think we will get these two mixed up. Sush has a style all his own as does Danang Sailor ....even without a member name on the post I believe we could easily tell them apart.

That was done to protect the innocent......:whistling:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I heard a rumor that the reason sushi has been absent from FF is because he got caught smuggling counterfeit knicker elastic across the boarder of Mexico and he got sentenced to a 2 year stretch:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

I have no idea who started that rumor.:unsure::yum::yum::yum:

Leni

Katie Bar the Door! He's back!!!

Seriously, it's good to see you back here. What's new?