• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

To old enough is enough!!!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
My son went on holiday today and left me and my dear wife to re-fit the kitchen,in the process of moving the oven my wife slipped fucked up her back and ripped a hole in her arm, thats enough.

We are way to old for this shit why our kids take the easy life,i have also pissed off my hernia and fucked spine in the process and no more.

My poor wife Sharon is in pain and as work in the morning and i am no better off at this moment in time....nice to know my son is on the beach with a cold one.

Game over...time to retire from this shit...say a prayer for Mrs Galvi this oven was not light weight.

Pissed off big time.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Attachments

• 55552874.jpg
    55552874.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 159

Bamby

If it's any consolation, that's one nice looking range. It looks like it's far better quality than most available here in the states and as such you'll likely never need to screw with it again...

Galvatron

It is a quality one and that is what pisses me off ....they did not want it....so now it is in the back of my work van :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Leni

Sounds like it's time to tell the kids that it's their turn to take care of you and their things.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
ARRGGG That would piss one off. Damn nice looking range with double oven. :eek:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Galvy, hate to say this now but it reminds of Eastwood's famous line: "A man's got to learn his limitations" or in this case also a woman. With a bad back, neck and shoulders I've been learning lots of limitations the last few yrs. I believe logical thinking in this is the kids should help the parents. Kudos to both of you for trying but get healed up and wait for the kids to help w/ this job.
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is a quality one and that is what pisses me off ....they did not want it....so now it is in the back of my work van :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Sorry Galvi. I would be very happy with something that good especially if someone installed it for me.

Jim

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'd say it's time for a little tough love. If they didn't want the stove then they could have hauled it out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

I am just feeling really pissed off at the moment.....it is one thing me being battered and bruised i am used to it...but my wife that is a no go...this is the woman i have 3 children with and 3 gransprogs, we have been with each other for 25 years and married 20 later this month (30th this month) ...she is one tough young lady and seeing her hurt breaks me.

I am not so much pissed off with my son i want him to have the best hence i do this shit...just upset my best friend is hurt...she even ripped her wedding ring finger and cant wear it in the first time in near 20 years..that sucks.:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Love hurts i guess.

Leni

I'd love to have that stove. Personally I think it's time to tell the kids to do their own thing. Time for them to be taking care of the two of you.

Galvatron

I'd love to have that stove. Personally I think it's time to tell the kids to do their own thing. Time for them to be taking care of the two of you.

we are only 44 years old so not like we are super old but we have worked hard over the years to provide and today just hurt.

saying no to anyone let alone my kids is damn hard work lol

Galvatron

here is my life to date...

I work as a small time builder and in my spare time restore furniture...

My dear wife works a 40 hour week as a manager at a local supermarket

we do the school run for our 14 year old daughter

we chip in on taking care of 3 grankids whilst their parents work full time hours

i am currently involved in taking care of my brothers needs as he and his wife are having health issues

my wife's best friend has more health issues than i can list (bless her)

i have a car i cant find the paperwork to prove i own but i know it is here some place

I wish it was money issues but that is not the issue as i have cash and 2 properties no mortgage payments hanging over me

just why when we work hard do we have to hurt so much?? answers on a postcard lol

ps i have a hernia and fucked lower spine from all this shit hahahaha i sound grumpy.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Tell the kids you love them, love the grand kids, and love doing things with/for them, but it's time for them to take over the
heavy lifting, both figuratively and literally. Hernias and back problems are not made better by trying to schlep heavy
appliances out of a kitchen and into a truck!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I do believe we are cut from the same cloth galvi. You sound just like me in that you would do damn near anything to keep someone happy. I do the same. I'm the type of person who would spend his last dollar on gas to give you a ride even if it meant I didn't eat.

It's damned hard saying no. I know that first hand even with my issues I found myself lifting a boat motor off the back of a boat the other day to help out a friend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

Well after my late night rant i got up to see the great Micheal j fox in the news....what a true inspiration he is and i have fuck all to moan about.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84qHoPmfnM[/ame]