• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BREAKING…Christine Blasey Ford Is Brett Kavanaugh’s Accuser

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
BREAKING…Christine Blasey Ford Is Brett Kavanaugh’s Accuser
Posted at 3:46 pm on September 16, 2018 by T.LaDuke
A
https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/20...hristine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaughs-accuser

The plot thickens.

After Dianne Feinstein last week revealed that she had received a letter about Judge Kavanaugh that caused her grave concern, we now know who the accuser is.

Christine Blasey Ford.

According to Vox…

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of forcing himself on her when they were in high school has reluctantly come forward, telling the Washington Post that Kavanaugh pinned her down, groped her over her clothes, and tried to take off her bathing suit and outer clothing in a frightening assault.

Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University in California, spoke to the Washington Post’s Emma Brown in an article published on Sunday. She revealed herself to be the author of a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) that was eventually sent to the FBI about the alleged incident.

Ford had been in contact with the Post for weeks but had declined to go public with her allegations, fearing retaliation and public attacks. Her calculations changed after the news of her letter broke broke earlier this week, and ultimately, she said, she came forward out of concerns that reporters would soon identify her and a sense of public duty.

“These are all the ills that I was trying to avoid,” Ford told the Post. “Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and my terror about retaliation.”

An effort to counter this report came from Sen. Chuck Grassley last week who released a letter from 65 women who say that Mr. Kavanaugh was not anywhere near what he is accused of by Ford. Once again from Vox…

On Friday, Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, the chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, released a letter written by 65 women who mostly attended all-girls high schools around Georgetown Prep and have known Kavanaugh for more than three decades, in defense of his character. The women write:

We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect. We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time.

They went on to say that Kavanaugh “has stood out for his friendship, character, and integrity. In particular, he has always treated women with decency and respect,” and that many of them have remained friends with the judge over the past 35 years.

This is simply a damn mess.

There is no pattern here with Kavanaugh that we can point to like with Ted Kennedy. One person from 30 years ago and now 65 women who also went to school with Kavanaugh saying he was not anywhere near what Ford is saying.

Someone is lying and they need to be punished.

Harshly.

If you liked this article check out California Gov. Jerry Brown Enters The Space Race. Seriously. and follow me on twitter at Irishduke2

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just thinking, I wonder if any of the list of 65 even know Christine Blasey Ford?

emceeghee

Banned
In response Jim Slagle “This is a damn mess” Yep it sure is .The political aspect of it is obvious -A Hail Mary pass at the last minute to destroy the chances or at least delay the confirmation to associate judge ship of the Supreme Court for Mr. Kavanaugh.

However, it is also illusory of a problem all over the country —and it has to do with women not knowing how to interpret or deal with men in the area of sexual tension.

In my day we just blamed it on hormones the premise being that testosterone yadda yadda . In my mothers day, and she was born in 1913, and had me when she was 45. So basically she was raised by Victorian parents —-she always told me men are beasts! Well ....... I wouldn’t go that far...but not to argue my mother just laughed behind her back and went on.....

To college that is Hell raising drinking having fun being young walking the walk and talking the talk. Numerous numerous occasions being alone with frat guys football players ordinary guys you name it most of them trying to get in your pants some of them persistent. But thank God never was raped. I remember once actually being afraid, and I told him do you know who my daddy is? if you dare hurt me he will find you and kill you MF. Gotta know how to put a stop to it and remove yourself from the situation. Unless there was duress or roughing up We didn’t take offense to it back then. we just took it as the regular course of human behavior. We knew full well what we’re getting ourselves into drinking then getting alone with a man.

I’m so sorry for anyone who’s ever been raped or sexually harassed I can’t say either has happened to me. Convicted rapists should be prosecuted under the full extent of the law. Sexually there are men out there that go to far and the reasons can be multi factorial. They could be misogynist. They could be impaired. They can miss read signals. NO MEANS NO. But NO NO YES YES does not mean NO.

In the case of teenagers especially boys, the scientific research is in:

https://www.aacap.org/aacap/familie...-Problem-Solving-and-Decision-Making-095.aspx

Rape?? but a claim of overzealous petting That happened at the age of 16 preposterous in determining the character of a man who’s record is clean as a whistle. I believe the scales of lady justice wood weigh his heart as light as a feather on this one.

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
When this story first broke yesterday, I was talking to my eldest son about it.
He said- Mom, she's a registered Democrat, are you surprised?
No, not at all.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I really think false accusers should be aggressively proescuted! The Republican politicians should be proposing such laws and that is why voters are not energized. We ain't getting nothing!!!!!

Bamby

Its easy to argue that sexual assault allegations are the rage nowadays, a quick way to take out opponents and bring the high and the mighty down.

But in politics, the Democrat Party political machine saw how sexual assault allegations can win a political fight just nine months ago in Alabama.

They were able to use the notion of gross sexual misconduct by Republican US Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore to score an upset win for their candidate Doug Jones in a Special Election. Women came forward with various allegations including the notion of sexual assault.

So why not use the same tactic to take out Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Republican nominee to the US Supreme Court.

When Moore took his hit, who was there to support him and help him get over the top. President Trump endorsed by phone and from a rally in a neighboring state (Pensacola, Florida). But Trump did not campaign with Moore as he promised when Moore won the Primary Runoff Election over lobbyist Luther Strange.

Strange was endorsed by the President and supported at a rally in Huntsville, Alabama by Mr. Trump.

Vice-President Mike Pence made a slew of campaign appearances for Strange, but none for Moore.

Mitch McConnell put his money in the game for Strange, but none for Moore.

The failure of the Gee Oh Pee and the half-way endorsement of President Trump for Judge Moore allowed the Democrat "sexual assault" strategy to work, emboldening them to this filthy, slimy new low.

Is the President ready and are the Republicans ready to go the mat for Kavanaugh?

They only have themselves to blame for being put in this position.

Justice Clarence Thomas called what they did to him a "high tech lynching". This is a "high tech beheading".

And hopefully we are not witnessing an opening salvo to be followed by additional allegations as happened to Judge Moore, but who knows.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its easy to argue that sexual assault allegations are the rage nowadays, a quick way to take out opponents and bring the high and the mighty down.

But in politics, the Democrat Party political machine saw how sexual assault allegations can win a political fight just nine months ago in Alabama.

They were able to use the notion of gross sexual misconduct by Republican US Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore to score an upset win for their candidate Doug Jones in a Special Election. Women came forward with various allegations including the notion of sexual assault.

So why not use the same tactic to take out Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Republican nominee to the US Supreme Court.

When Moore took his hit, who was there to support him and help him get over the top. President Trump endorsed by phone and from a rally in a neighboring state (Pensacola, Florida). But Trump did not campaign with Moore as he promised when Moore won the Primary Runoff Election over lobbyist Luther Strange.

Strange was endorsed by the President and supported at a rally in Huntsville, Alabama by Mr. Trump.

Vice-President Mike Pence made a slew of campaign appearances for Strange, but none for Moore.

Mitch McConnell put his money in the game for Strange, but none for Moore.

The failure of the Gee Oh Pee and the half-way endorsement of President Trump for Judge Moore allowed the Democrat "sexual assault" strategy to work, emboldening them to this filthy, slimy new low.

Is the President ready and are the Republicans ready to go the mat for Kavanaugh?

They only have themselves to blame for being put in this position.

Justice Clarence Thomas called what they did to him a "high tech lynching". This is a "high tech beheading".

And hopefully we are not witnessing an opening salvo to be followed by additional allegations as happened to Judge Moore, but who knows.

Di Fi and this accuser should be charged with withholding evidence of a crime and suffer the same fate as Kavanaugh. Loss of job. Loss of reputation. Millions of dollars legal fees..

Then Congress should vote!! dammit, just vote. Last week an anonymous opinion piece, next week something else. Democrats are hoping they gain 1 seat in November. They could be right.

Bamby

Sorry Jim the allegations may or may not be truthful in this case but the real issue at stake is true justice. Our country has lost it's morals and moral standing and has become lax on tolerating total unsubstantiated BS being introduced as evidence without any creditable evidence to back it up knowing that there will be no consequences to them even if it's proven it's was or is a lie, the damage is done so their mission is accomplished.

There was a time in this country where no one would dare try to do such a damnable thing. The consequences of such false accusations would be swift and severe punishment and banishment in social status for life. Still should be that was as far as I'm concerned but unfortunately lying today holds no consequences what so ever and finding the truth is elusive.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
According to an article on the federalist papers, judge Kavanaugh's mother was responsible for the foreclosure on this woman's childhood home?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::th_lmao::yum: Oh, oh. Diane Frankenstein ain't gonna like this. This is always what happens when that can of worms gets opened.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly with all that Trump has accomplished, the Democrats continue to win ............ because of spineless Republicans and MSM onslaught!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
According to an article on the federalist papers, judge Kavanaugh's mother was responsible for the foreclosure on this woman's childhood home?

Nope.

Her parents choices were the cause of the foreclosure.

The judge just presided over the circus those choices created.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What a trend those lefties have. Damn good at borking. No doubt about it.

Clarence Thomas / Anita Hill
George Bush / Florida recount
Donald Trump / Russia Collusion
Brett Kavenaugh / Ford #meToo

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I see it as just a matter of words of a DimRat with no proof. Hell, anyone can make an undocumented accusation. It is her word against his and I lean towards the accused in this instance. I wonder what the Dims promised her for this pile of horses used oats. Have a goodun!!!!