• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kanye West tells it like it is!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Man, I never thought in a million years I would be on the same side of anything with Kanye West, but I have to say I admire what he is doing and not backing down like the rest of those snowflakes. He is right and this is not sitting very well with the liberals who I believe I witnessing the beginnings of a large scale defection from the Party of Evil. Time will tell.

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 7.10.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 7.10.56 PM.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with ya TR. Pleasantly SHOCKED!!!!

Yeah Kanye!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope his message fruits by the fall Midterm elections. Purple goes red. Blue goes purple.

We all be like "what's up wid' dat?"

rugerman

One voice crying in the darkness. I hope his voice is heard and that blacks figure out that he is speaking the truth, but there is a long tradition of blacks voting democratic, preachers in black churches preach it from the pulpit, dads teach it to their kids, lots to overcome here, hope it happens.