• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

valentine's gifts- thoughts

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i was iso tips on a gift to get fer blake. he already got us an early booking 4 a suite, dinner reservations, etcetera. so, i hafta get him a gift. an excellent one, at that. guys-- thoughts~
if you have them please post. TY~ luvs

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A nice selection of exotic beers?

There used to be a place downtown (no idea if it's still there) that was a barber shop but only staffed by hot ladies in negligee. A haircut there may be nice.

Tickets to a football game or concert?

Kane

The only acceptable token for a man, obviously, is a gift card from Bass Pro Shops.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
1) A day off. No tasks to do. Favorite meal without hassle. Comfortable evening, drinks served, no debates over the remote or what to watch. Etc..................

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Nickel Boron BCG for AR-15. Pretty damn sexy.:brows:

If he doesn't know what this is, buy him sox.

Attachments

• nickle boron bcg.jpg
    nickle boron bcg.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 172

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Shower - towel dry - tie a black velvet ribbon around your middle - let him unwrap his present.
:flowers:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he got knee surgery.

he drank 1 too many, & there was snow, & he knew there was slush & ice, & that was that. we'll get together later, when he is not on pain medicine.

Wee Willy

Ouch!

That's gonna be rough. Good thing he's got pain medicine, he'll need 'em.

I take 4 Vicodin a day for my chronic pains.

Did I say pain ain't no fun? :neutral:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
be adults.
NO! No good reason to play grownup just because it's another florist/girly holiday. Even my wife agrees these florist/girly holidays are pure BS. God, I love that girl. Lots of common sense and fiscally responsible.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Valentines day and sweetest day, both suck! Thanks JEV for having the common sense to say so! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
he got knee surgery.

he drank 1 too many, & there was snow, & he knew there was slush & ice, & that was that. we'll get together later, when he is not on pain medicine.

So the moral of this thread is Alcohol is a slippery slope :yum::yum::yum:

Pure natural comedy...it don't get better than this:yum::yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
guys, have a great time by yourselves.......

us women see to that one when seen fit.