• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tag lines.....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I just noticed Boneheads latest tag line.......
"I'm embarrassed to have called you guys, but my butt is bleeding."-12/1/06 2:05 A.M.

anyone else have a good one????

BoneheadNW

I always look forward to be roused from a sound sleep to hear the dispatcher say the words "rectal bleed". Guess that's why I get paid the big bucks.
By the way, the words "vaginal bleed" aren't met with much more enthusiasm.
Bonehead

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
I always look forward to be roused from a sound sleep to hear the dispatcher say the words "rectal bleed". Guess that's why I get paid the big bucks.
By the way, the words "vaginal bleed" aren't met with much more enthusiasm.
Bonehead

When my cousin was doing a stint as an EMT prior to becoming a firefighter, he was called to a residence where a man was lying on the ground bleeding from a head wound. He was interviewing the wife to determine what had happened while his partner treated the man. The wife told my cousin that she had hit her husband with a "smoove". He asked her to clarify, and she said "A smoove! You know, you plug it in and it gets hot so you can smoove your clothes!"

The woman had clobbered her husband with a clothes iron. :yum:

The other good one was when someone told my cousin that the victim had overdosed on "peanut butter balls". They were trying to say "phenolbarbital".

BoneheadNW

DaveNay said:
A smoove! You know, you plug it in and it gets hot so you can smoove your clothes!"

The woman had clobbered her husband with a clothes iron. :yum:

The other good one was when someone told my cousin that the victim had overdosed on "peanut butter balls". They were trying to say "phenolbarbital".
:yum: :yum:
That reminds me of that 911 call that was floating around the internet years ago where the guy called in to report a deer attacking him. He had either hit the deer with his car or found it in the road and put it in his back seat. The stunned deer woke up and started kicking the guy upside the head. Does anyone else remember this?
Bonehead

mak2

I do not care wether it was real or not. I was headed to the ER in a major intercity ER in the early 90's when I heard the long verison the first time about 5in the morning. I had to pull over on the side of the interstate I was laughing so hard. I knew it could not be real, but it is just so funny.

mak2

Hey bonehead, tell the fellow FF members what usually causes those dang lower GI bleeds. Hint: hamsters.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
mak2 said:
Hey bonehead, tell the fellow FF members what usually causes those dang lower GI bleeds. Hint: hamsters.

Or beer bottles.

BoneheadNW

mak2 said:
I live in a small town so none of that goes on here.:whistle: They did find a meth lab a mile or so from my house but no gerbles.
Bonehead