• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tires for j5

the old trucker

Hello Welderwade from The Old Trucker (OT.) from the west coast of the beautiful rock. Wherebouts you from ?? City Tire in Corner Brook sell them @ $ 239.00, I think. Look around the island. You should be able to buy a few that way. I bought 2 brand new tires with the lettering & the little tits still on the tread for $45 bucks. I'm still looking for 4 more & I'll get them the same way.. I hope..
I know there were 3 new tires & tubes on J5 rims that are foam filled at GCR Tire Centre in Corner Brook. Phone # 634-4105. They have the big hubs on them. Mine has the small hub. Call & check it out.
By the way would you know of any big old bombardiers kicking around ?? Here is a pic of one like mine. OT.

IMG_1245-2.jpg

welderwade

thank you very much..gcr is in st johns also i will call them thank you again..and where are you located? and the only thing is around here are j5

the old trucker

you have a very nice looking machine there ot. i am from bryants cove,conception bay

That's not my bombardier. It belongs to a friend of mine up around Ottawa. I hope to have mine look like it one day when I get it done.
I live in Pasadena. Is Bryants Cove just on top of the hill from Upper Island Cove ?? My wife has a backload of family around there. I will be coming out that way in April for a couple of days on my way to town for another regular checkup. I may see you around there.....

OT.

the old trucker

thank you very much..gcr is in st johns also i will call them thank you again..and where are you located? and the only thing is around here are j5

Welderwade are you saying there are more J5's around your way ? What year is yours ? Is there any scraped with useable parts like rims or springs. 1960 & older have small hole rims like what are on mine.

OT.

duckscarfer

Look up alpine guide tires on Google they are a company out of Idaho that still makes j5 tires new including the tubes