• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS 1975 Tucker 1542 Snowcat

four track

For sale - 1975 Tucker 1542 Snowcat. Located in Bend, Oregon. This is a well maintained cat that runs good. 443 hours. $16,500. Trailer available also.

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,850
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,883
  • sc5.jpg
    sc5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,808

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Very sharp looking Tucker!!! That's in remarkable shape and with only 443 hours. Someone will get a really nice machine. The price seems more than fair...

I'm curious as to the grouser bars. They look different with what appear to be two extra ice cleats on each grouser. Could you add a close-up or two of the grousers, and any details if you know them.

four track

Very sharp looking Tucker!!! That's in remarkable shape and with only 443 hours. Someone will get a really nice machine. The price seems more than fair...

I'm curious as to the grouser bars. They look different with what appear to be two extra ice cleats on each grouser. Could you add a close-up or two of the grousers, and any details if you know them.

I've attached a close-up of the grouser bars. Don't have any additional knowledge of them - they came with the cat.

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,733

four track

here are the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0977.JPG
    IMG_0977.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,340
  • IMG_0978.JPG
    IMG_0978.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,352
  • sc1.JPG
    sc1.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,328
  • sc3.JPG
    sc3.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 1,353
  • sc4.JPG
    sc4.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,334
  • sc5.JPG
    sc5.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,317
  • sc6.JPG
    sc6.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,289
  • sc7.JPG
    sc7.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,282
  • sc8.JPG
    sc8.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,279
  • sc9.JPG
    sc9.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,289
  • sc10.JPG
    sc10.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,250
  • sc11.JPG
    sc11.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,248

cabinboy

Thanks for the pictures . That is one clean snow cat . I thought the fuel tank was behind the seat, but it is not. where is the fuel tank?

firedzr

Dear "Four Track"
How do I get in touch with you regarding this Tucker?
Thanks!

Four Track~
I'm uncertain if our "PM" to you has been successfull. So, we're trying again. Requesting all details on your Tucker and the trailer. Thanks.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Four Track~
I'm uncertain if our "PM" to you has been successfull. So, we're trying again. Requesting all details on your Tucker and the trailer. Thanks.

If you click on his username i see there is a option to email him:thumb:

firedzr

Four Track~

Still trying to get in touch with you four track, via all methods.
Please check your "pm" for our contact info. Thanks

four track

It came with the cat. It is a carpet-like material. The same material is on the floor and ceiling. I think Tucker put it on at the factory when they made it.

bansheedealer

well i purchased this beauty this afternoon!!! new to sno cats and tuckers but this machine is pretty impressive and very clean and sharp and well maintenced and i just had to have it!!!

Short bus

well i purchased this beauty this afternoon!!! new to sno cats and tuckers but this machine is pretty impressive and very clean and sharp and well maintenced and i just had to have it!!!

It looks nice I like it.
I bought a 75 1644 three months ago in similar shape. now we just need some deep white stuff.

cabinboy

Congats on your new snow cat :clap::clap: I think that is a very nice machine.
It looks to have been taken good care of by it's last owner. SWEET.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

You'll find this is a great resource and there are many great folks who participate. I'll warn you though...Sno-Cats get in your blood.

bansheedealer

yes its my first cat . im a farmer and im planning on using it in the wet fields of the willamette valley oregon for fertilizing and spraying my crops . basically like a 1600ag tucker but about 175000$ less money. does anyone have a 70s vintage tucker with hydraulic connectors at the rear? im needing to add some hydraulic circuits and i was curious how tucker did it from the factory.:clap:

bansheedealer

anyone ever seen a tucker sno cat with trimble gps auto steer?? in about one week you will? i will take pics and show the process and finished pictures? anyone got pictures of stereos theyve addes to their tuckers???

bansheedealer

one more question is has anyone ever converted a track carrier from the slider system to the top bogie wheel system?? thats something i may consider doing as i will be running in the mud and tucker thought i would see increased wear on the plastic guide strips

bansheedealer

anyone considering tuckers new rbt (rubber bar tracks) just curious if anyone is due for tracks and considering these? supposedly they are an improvement from the hans hall track system and they should be very user friendly and very nice. about 5000/ track i think and could require a drive sprocket change.:clap::w00t2: