• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Need some advice ...

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Was down at the Husqvarna shop today . To my surprise (ahem) they have the new 550 xp sitting on the shelf . ( the 550 is the replacement for the 346xp )
Now, Jan hates her 346 ,as it can be cranky for her to start given her short arms . But, she can start my 562 with no problems . So , should I just bite the bullet and buy her a saw that she'll like and can start ,or just let her suffer? I know right off the bat that it will be just something else to maintain ,but I'm willing to do my part to keep her happy .
Opinions?

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
If buying the wife a new chainsaw will keep the peace and get more work done so be it, sell the 346 and buy some more ammo:flowers:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Most wives want something a little different than a new chainsaw. Just seams funny that keeping the peace is hanging on a new saw. She's a keeper!

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Most wives want something a little different than a new chainsaw. Just seams funny that keeping the peace is hanging on a new saw. She's a keeper!

Yep , she's a keeper for sure . She'll work right along side anyone no matter how hard the work . Btw the original post should have had a sarc warning .:whistling:
I'm trying to weasel a new saw ,and need plausible reasons .:yum:You know,nudge nudge ,wink wink ,a nude is as good as a wink to a blind man ..

Last edited:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm surprised that the more feminen members haven't posted a suggestion .
Mules, Rusty ?...:yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You know,nudge nudge ,wink wink ,a nude is as good as a wink to a blind man ..

I like your version better. :yum::yum:

And Squerly, I'm with you. I was reading the thread and thinking that this was a little bit unusual, a guy wanting advice on buying a chain saw for his wife and then I remembered who we were talking about and it all made perfect sense. Nixon and Li'l Nixon, I love you guys. :clap::clap::clap:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
If buying the wife a new chainsaw will keep the peace and get more work done so be it, sell the 346 and buy some more ammo:flowers:

As luck would have it ,400 rounds mysteriously showed up on my porch today . Didn't even have to part with the 346 !:clap:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Like my dad always told me, "Good things happen to good people". :biggrin:

Like Jan old me last night , "buy another saw and I'll use the new ammo on you ! "
JK . She actually asked when I was going to get it ! Folks , they don't come any finer than Janelle !
Of course all this may get tested when I go for a 395xp !

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You know damn well it is going to hurt so just go buy the saw already. She won't start the Christmas countdown till you do! Then the "suggestions" will start.:whistling::yum::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
You know damn well it is going to hurt so just go buy the saw already. She won't start the Christmas countdown till you do! Then the "suggestions" will start.:whistling::yum::yum:

I know ! I went through the "4 weeks of birthday " with her . Heck , there weren't even any suggestions . It was "What do I get this week ? :yum: