• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is it up?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
It's down. Nestled away with all of its ornamentia for another 11 month slumber. Rest ye well, oh Tannenbaum, for next year, shall ye be adorned even more gloriously than before! Or sumpin like dat. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and here's to an even better 2011!

Attachments

• IMG_0927s.jpg
    IMG_0927s.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 73

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking tree there JPR!!! My son would love it. He's a huge train fanatic.

My came down on the 30th.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It's down. Nestled away with all of its ornamentia for another 11 month slumber. Rest ye well, oh Tannenbaum, for next year, shall ye be adorned even more gloriously than before! Or sumpin like dat. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and here's to an even better 2011!
Nice looking tree JPR , but for some reason i was expecting your tree to look more like the one in the clock in the background though . :smile:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking tree JPR , but for some reason i was expecting your tree to look more like the one in the clock in the background though . :smile:

:unsure:

Umm....here's a picture of the tree where we spent the holidays. My parents decided to do something different this year.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 166446_10150355801650077_642475076_16575300_5245471_n.jpg
    166446_10150355801650077_642475076_16575300_5245471_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 70

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We finally got it up yesterday. Christmas is going to be quiet this year. We decided months ago that in lieu of a whole wack of gifts that only get used once then put away never to be seen again, we will do one big gift for each kid and maybe a couple of small ones. And we took a surprise trip to Duluth Minnesota for a couple nights strictly as a getaway for the kids.
8a184249b80ced065262a2120c1eaa0d.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
We finally got it up yesterday. Christmas is going to be quiet this year. We decided months ago that in lieu of a whole wack of gifts that only get used once then put away never to be seen again, we will do one big gift for each kid and maybe a couple of small ones. And we took a surprise trip to Duluth Minnesota for a couple nights strictly as a getaway for the kids.

Getaway for the kids, or getaway from the kids? :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly it was a getaway FOR the kids. Water slide. Light show. Aquarium. Train museum. Not for our benefit.