• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

We have another accuser ....

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I was waiting on something like this

"She recalled another male student shouting about the incident. “Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name..."

"Someone" used his full name?............ I call BS

Oh, and of course, she can't remember exactly any other "facts"

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:hammer:
Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.”

The former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement, said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” ...

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There’s likely a third one and even a fourth waiting in the wings. Their complaints will fall apart as is happening with Ford’s.

The name of the game is to delay past the start of the October term of the court. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There’s likely a third one and even a fourth waiting in the wings. Their complaints will fall apart as is happening with Ford’s.

The name of the game is to delay past the start of the October term of the court. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

NOPE ... delay past the midterm elections in November

Democrats think they can flip the Senate. If they delay past the midterms then Trump loses his ability to pick his nominees and will have to pick compromise nominees.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
They will not flip the Senate. However, they stand a good chance of flipping the house and that is the big ticket item for them if they do because then they can start impeachment proceedings against Trump and Pence. They are perfectly willing to bring this country to its knees in order to achieve their objectives.

I am not so sure I believe they will will flip the House. I have no facts to back that up other then I do NOT believe the polls. They are purposely skewed in favor of the Dems to suppress the Republican vote. This was clearly evident in the 2016 Presidential election. It did not work and I do not believe it will work this time.

Everything the Dems do now is designed to energize their base and get out the vote. This is where they see their best chance of winning. They are bleeding black and hispanic votes like a stuffed pig. They need to do something. Playing dirty comes natural to them.