• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wondered over there to browse...

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
and found exactly what I expected. I think any interest I had at even browsing has now been put to rest. I won't bother to point out the threads, but here is an overview of what I found this morning:

- ...the new kindler, gentler, TBN is much better since most of the trouble makers have been kicked off or have moved on...(this is a paraphrase of an actual post)

- ...the Kioti tractor gives you much more bang for your buck and weighs so much more than anything else out there. (okay, besides not being completely factual, haven't we heard this enough?!)

- ...Kubota M series is now playing "catch up" with Kioti and is copying their design. Kioti ought to sue Kubota for copying them (posted by a Kioti owner, and he is serious)

- ...buying the Kioti CK20 saved me $x,xxx over a Kubota and I got a much better and heavier tractor... (I thought that that pricing issue had been proven over and over to be regional, with Kubota even being less expensive fairly often)

Well guys, call me slow, but the take over by the rabid Kioti guys seems pretty well complete, and has resulted in the post volume being lower than I (personally) have ever seen it there. As I said, call me slow, but "good-bye" and (since I do not own a Kioti) "good riddance". What the f is M et. al. thinking?!:drink:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I totally blame you for me wandering over there today. . . I have not been to TBN even to lurk. I read your post today and snuck a peek.

There were 2 posts in the Kioti forum.

The first one a guy rolled his cabbed version DK45S, looked pretty nasty. About 3 or 4 posts down someone wrote that the DK45 is a "very heavy tractor . . ."

When the heck are people going to learn that WEIGHT is not equal to BALANCE? Proper ballast is what is needed to balance a tractor, that is weight in the correct place. Overall weight has nothing to do with it on a tractor!!!

The second post from a newbie with a DK65. His clutch pedal won't return unless he pulls it up with his foot, and he had to bleed his brake lines. He was looking for help. He had no replies from anyone at this point.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
The others were not in the "rabid" forum. I'm sure you can't imagine that brand being injected into a thread, could you? :toilet: The one that is a zinger was the one from a KioTroll who was describing the kindler, gentler KBN since most of the bad people are gone.

Sorry to have made you look. I'll tell you now, don't look further, you will only get pissed off for the day. No need for that! I don't want that crap, don't need that crap, and will just pass on that crap! The day I need a self help forum and online group therapy because of the brand of tractor I bought is the day I need to stop owning a tractor. I was just wondering if it had changed there. It has; and not for the better. The metamorphosis to KBN seems to be complete.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well now you've done it. I went over there and found out that I was "un-banned" because I actually made a post. My 6001st post.

It will probably be deleted because I told the truth. :eek:

What I don't understand is why I was "un-banned" and why they didn't send me a PM even explaining what the heck happened? I guess I also don't understand why I was banned without an explination. I don't seem to understand much at all.

BTW now I officially hate you. I broke my vow of not lurking and actually not only did I lurk, I posted. You suck.

As far as TBN goes it still is a shame what is happening over there. I looked around a bit this morning. What a shock to see what has happend.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
BTW now I officially hate you. I broke my vow of not lurking and actually not only did I lurk, I posted. You suck.

As far as TBN goes it still is a shame what is happening over there. I looked around a bit this morning. What a shock to see what has happend.

:D Now, you forgot the important part. You broke the carnal rule! You posted something that wasn't "pro-Kioti", and you provided truth and verifiable information.:4_11_9: What were you thinking?! You can't do that!! You know how facts and truth are viewed there :argueing: .

Gees, I'm glad I didn't tell you about what a KioTroll said in another thread that was even further from being truthful :eek:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well not only that, but I got attacked as being 'kinda harsh' but after rereading things I think I was totally honest and unbiased.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG!! You caught a big KioFish already! A really smart one at that. :rofl1: He stated that yes, CNH did invent the curved loader, yes the curved loader "makes sense", yes everyone else is now following suit, but said that it was a "stretch" to say that CNH was the innovator of curved loaders. WTF?!!

Somebody here has to go point out what a fool that KioFish (he is even a dealer) is! He admits everything Bob said is correct, but says that Bob is wrong! :eek: Duh, what?!

Bob, if perhaps you started the post with "praise be to Kioti", maybe your facts would have been accepted for what they are.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First I am still totally pissed of at you and totally blame you. I feel like an AA member who walked into a bar. Not only did I walk in and get a drink, I got rolled by a gang and had my wallet stolen too.

As for Wallace, I can't even believe what he wrote. Huh? He said I was being opinionated but then he went on to say that the "only brand" he was "not impressed with" was C/NH. Huh? Opinion? And one with a negative tone at that? Hmmm. Does anyone else see a double standard?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bob,

The only way to save face is to edit your post and delete everything in it. Just leave a couple periods to make the software happy.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure that will cheer me up. First I get suckered into posting something truthful on a forum where honesty seems to be in short supply.

Then I get attacked for doing it.

Now my recourse is to run & hide from the truth by deleting it.

Well one thing is for sure, most of the folks over there would appreciate it if I did delete it.

Heck the ONLY part of my post that was opinion was the part where I said that claim that Kubota is copying Kioti is a total joke. But while it is my opinion it is certainly also an honest assessment.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Now my recourse is to run & hide from the truth by deleting it.
Your recourse is to admit that you shouldn't have posted in the first place.
I doubt a mod would delete your post so you should just delete the content and make a mental note not to post anything objective again. Remember, it's not valid to do so anymore.

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
I was reading on TBN this morning and all of a sudden I fell out of my chair. I picked myself up off of the floor and focused on my screen; yep, that says Bob_Skurka. I then actually read the post, saw the truth in it and I knew it couldn't be an imposter. It sure didn't take someone long to pounce on you:argueing: .

Lawrence

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
buckle97 said:
I was reading on TBN this morning and all of a sudden I fell out of my chair. I picked myself up off of the floor and focused on my screen; yep, that says Bob_Skurka. I then actually read the post, saw the truth in it and I knew it couldn't be an imposter. It sure didn't take someone long to pounce on you:argueing: .

Lawrence

You better go back and look again. I'm sure my reply will get deleted. I'm calling 'gamble77' out to the street by injecting more truth. I have no intention of getting into a fight. But damn there is fact and there is fact. And then there are lies, opinions and a good dose of over-sensitive posts and those things seem to dominate the things I see.

BTW, Brian, your advice is probably the best I have seen. However I am not taking it. I should. I know I should. I just can't do it.

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I just can't do it.

Of course you can't. If you go back now, I'm sure you will find that you have now been magically banned again. Following that will be a post by Hakim denying that you were banned citing today's post as proof that you were not banned. Maybe that was their plan all along...unlock your account long enough for you to make one post to prove they didn't ban you, then ban you for good:4_11_9: .

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, I see everyone's favorite dimwit "rtimgray" came out to make his lame attempt to insult Bob. I'm quite certain he is burning up the PM system there contacting "shoppingtractors", "drewl", "highbeam", and the rest of the rabid KioTrolls who control that site. Although Bob only pointed out the glaring obvious, I'm curious how many of the ruling KioTrolls will come out from under their bridge and fling insults and show their intelligence like "gamble77"? :rofl1:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
buckle97 said:
Of course you can't. If you go back now, I'm sure you will find that you have now been magically banned again. Following that will be a post by Hakim denying that you were banned citing today's post as proof that you were not banned. Maybe that was their plan all along...unlock your account long enough for you to make one post to prove they didn't ban you, then ban you for good:4_11_9: .

Wow, that is so silly it is probably true!

----

Dargo. I still hate you! But you made me laugh. There you go typing and you made a huge mistake in how you spelled one of the troll's names. It is not "DrewL" it is "drool"

As for rtimgrey and his silly post, he is the same guy who said the only thing that qualifies as a 'copy' is if it is an exact and precise reverse engineered product. By his definition the fake Rolex watches that look like Rolex watches and have Rolex trademarks are not copies of real Rolex watches because the internal parts are diffenrent and perhaps even because the 'copies' are gold plated instead of solid gold. He has no credibility, not even on TBN.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
As for rtimgrey and his silly post, he is the same guy who said the only thing that qualifies as a 'copy' is if it is an exact and precise reverse engineered product. By his definition the fake Rolex watches that look like Rolex watches and have Rolex trademarks are not copies of real Rolex watches because the internal parts are diffenrent and perhaps even because the 'copies' are gold plated instead of solid gold. He has no credibility, not even on TBN.

That was him?! :rofl1: Man, you have a good memory when it comes to trolls. I remember that thread. What a moron!!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poof, it's gone.
Bob, your record is cleared as your post is now deleted.
Anyone catch the thread (from Bob's post on) and can do a re-cap?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brian apparently my post started a 'negative tone' in the thread.

Forgive me, but even a couple Kioti owners blame BigDog for being the trouble maker not me. He obviously starte the tread with the intent to cause trouble. I was just stupid enought to come out of retirement and take his bait.

It still amazes me that the laying out a chronological history of events is offensive.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
This is the same type of mentality that denies that the Second World War actually happened along with the holocaust. Some people believe that if they deny true facts, that they can also deny the existence of those facts. When intelligent people start to fall prey to these morons, then they themselves are just as guilty and will perish with the morons. It is one thing to lie, but when you start believing all of your own lies, then you have no intelligent matter left. This is where this organization come into play. To donate, contact theNew York Brain Bank at Columbia University

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Dargo has done it now. He posted in the thread that I got 2 posts deleted in. He said nothing that is unreasonable. I figure his post should last a few hours before it gets deleted.

My posts that were deleted said nothing wrong. Just the truth. I never intended to start a problem. Obviously the truth is a problem. That is why I figure Dargo will be deleted soon.

JayC

Huh?
B_Skurka said:
Well Dargo has done it now. He posted in the thread that I got 2 posts deleted in. He said nothing that is unreasonable. I figure his post should last a few hours before it gets deleted.

My posts that were deleted said nothing wrong. Just the truth. I never intended to start a problem. Obviously the truth is a problem. That is why I figure Dargo will be deleted soon.

I saw that post. It seems totally logical with cold, hard facts. Like you said, it will probably get deleted.:mad:

Anywho, here is his post incase it gets deleted:

( He then asked why I bought a Kioti over Kubota and I told him one big reason was WEIGHT .

RedDog )

Hmm. When I compared the same size Kioti to the L5030HSTC I bought, the weight was nearly the exact same. The Kioti DK50 cab weighs 4107 pounds and the Kubota L5030HSTC weighs 4090. Seventeen pounds different. Being that the price was also nearly the exact same and the Kubota had a hydro drive, a far superior dealer, a considerable amount more of proven history, and had much nicer fit, finish, and drive characteristics, for me there was definitely no doubt. Saying "a big reason" to purchase a particular brand of tractor is because of weight is not something I understand. Isn't it relatively cheap to add weight to a tractor? I like to lay all the facts out and consider the overall package. But, hey, that's just me.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well here is the part that got deleted. I still don't know what I said that was "kinda harsh" or what I wrote that warrented being deleted. Now I do understand why gamble77 might have gotten deleted, he did inject lots of opinion. I did point that out, but realistically those 3 posts were within the realm of discussion.

-----------

Bob_Skurka

Reged: 07/01/03
Re: New Kubota M-Series/ Kioti DK Series [Re: RedDog]
#765797 - 11/04/05 09:03 AM

In the past some have said Kioti's looked liked Kubota's. I agree with that, but now it looks to me as if the newer Bota's are starting to resemble Kioti.

I tend to think that Kioti is a copy of New Holland. The CK series did a very nice job of copying the small NH Boomers and copied their loaders too. The larger DKs are also following the curved and slope hood design that New Holland pioneered. Last year John Deere began to put curved and sloped hoods on their larger tractors and this year JD moving the design down their product line. Kioti is moving the curved and sloped hood design up their product line size. Kubota brought out the curved and sloped hood with the B3030 and is adding it to the M series.

So to say the Kubota is copying Kioit is really a joke. The entire industry is following Case/New Holland's innovations that were started 3/4th of a decade ago. Nice to see the other guys starting to catch up with the design leader.

gamble77
Gold Member

Reged: 10/12/04
Loc: Georgia
Re: New Kubota M-Series/ Kioti DK Series [Re: Bob_Skurka]
#765804 - 11/04/05 09:12 AM

Kind of harsh there Bob...

Bottom line is that yes, maybe NH did pioneer the slopped hood & curved arm loaders but that is obviously the next step in tractor evolution...and for good reason, it makes sense.

But in the same breath to call NH the design leader I think is quite a stretch...If there was one product line that I saw at the Ag Expo that I was least impressed with it was NH...again, I am not the end all judge of what is great and good in the tractor world but I have my opinion...so lets not start throwing opinions around. Yes NH started it, but I think it quite a stretch to call them the design leader and to assume that everybody else is just playing catch-up....

Wilson Tractors & Lawn Care Equip.
Kioti, FarmTrac, Cub Cadet, Grasshopper, BushHog

Bob_Skurka

Reged: 07/01/03
Re: New Kubota M-Series/ Kioti DK Series [Re: gamble77]
#765841 - 11/04/05 10:21 AM

</font>( Kind of harsh there Bob...

Bottom line is that yes, maybe NH did pioneer the slopped hood & curved arm loaders but that is obviously the next step in tractor evolution...and for good reason, it makes sense.

But in the same breath to call NH the design leader I think is quite a stretch...If there was one product line that I saw at the Ag Expo that I was least impressed with it was NH...again, I am not the end all judge of what is great and good in the tractor world but I have my opinion...so lets not start throwing opinions around. Yes NH started it, but I think it quite a stretch to call them the design leader and to assume that everybody else is just playing catch-up.... )</font>

Huh? I mean seriously what was harsh the part where I suggested that Kubota is not following Kioti? Or the part where I backed up the factual information with evidence that C/NH is the company that led the CUT market with design innovation? Heck first you admit that C/NH did come out with the curved sloped hood, then you agreed they were the first to put a curved loader on a modern CUT and then you said they were not a design leader? Hmmm????

Heck you wrote that "NH started it." Then you said it is a 'stretch' to say they are leading. And you said that their design was "the next step in tractor evolution." If they started it, and it was the next step in evolution, then by definition everyone else IS playing catch up.

After you accuse me of stretching things and further you go on to inject all sorts of opinions about what didn't impress you and you say I am harsh? Hmmm????

Well the fact are all out there. C/NH pioneered the curved loaders on modern CUTs. The industry followed. C/NH poineered the sloped curved hoods. The industry followed. C/NH pioneered Super-Steer and SensiTrac and at least Kubota came up with a weak competitive feature called Bi-Speed Turn which is similar to SensiTrac but doesn't address the Super-Steer advantage. How many brands currently offer the Rabbit/Turtle switch on the loader control? Which brand really raised the ergonomic design of CUTs up to the level they are today by building in easy to reach glove and sunglass holders, cup holders, and even concealed storage areas in the operator platforms?

None of this is to say that C/NH is the best at anything but to say they don't lead in design is simply ignoring the facts. C/NH can stand to improve on some reliablity issues, but then I know of no brand that has the quality control that Kubota has.

Donnyj
Silver Member

Reged: 04/01/05
Loc: Fulton County, Pa.
#765844 - 11/04/05 10:26 AM

Hey Bob good to see you back! Your input on various posts and topics has been missed. I have to respectfully disagree with the fact that Kubota was copying Kioti. No one ever posted that. He simply posted that the Kubota resembles the Kioti. With the orange paint and tractor design, I have to agree. Also I don't believe anyone was stating that Kioti was an industry leader in the design. Simply the Kubota resembles the Kioti. Which I personally think the new Kubota looks awesome. I really like it. Again, I don't believe anyone here thinks that an industry leader like Kubota needs to copy anything from Kioti or any other tractor for that matter. Great looking tractors from Kubota and Kioti in my opinion. Again, glad to see you back. Look forward to more posting from you in the future.

Donny

rtimgray
Gold Member

Reged: 03/11/02
#765850 - 11/04/05 10:38 AM

So Bob is back - and unchanged. That is good news

We covered this at least once before, that NH didn't invent/pioneer or be the first to put the curved arm loader on a modern compact tractor. The first one I saw, dating from the eighties, was a grey market Shibaura 1843 (I think) that had one of the Japanese loaders - curved arms and all. Did NH steal it from Shibaura (or borrow, since Shibaura was making compact Ford/NHs). Who knows? In the previous thread that discussed this, someone alluded to the tractor industry being far more incestuous than any of us would really care to know about (design-wise, anyway).

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
All of this matters not, now that TBN has taken the stand that knowledge isn't as important as Kioti owners opinions. The TBN owners have chased away or banned who knows how many people and the cumulative years of knowledge in favor of the Kioti opinion mongers. TBN might have over 20,000 members, but they don't have very many members left that have experience or knowledge beyond owning a tractor for very few years. Knowledge is built upon knowledge, and when the experienced knowledge base disappears, then all new knowledge is based on very limited seat of the pants experience. That is when accidents and mishaps occur, since there is no old timers there to warn new owners/operators of the consequences of their actions. Unless new people start to read the archives to find the answers that they need to safely use their tractors, I can foresee some of these new people getting maimed by lack of knowledge and experience.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junkman said:
All of this matters not, now that TBN has taken the stand that knowledge isn't as important as Kioti owners opinions. The TBN owners have chased away or banned who knows how many people and the cumulative years of knowledge in favor of the Kioti opinion mongers.

Junk let me be so bold as to partially correct what you wrote.

It is not all the Kioti owners who TBN seems to protect. In fact I got contacted by 2 Kioti owners who thanked me for my posts. Those Kioti owners are embarrased by folks like RedDog, Highbeam, rtimgrey, Album10 and shoppintractors. But that list of folks is who TBN seems to want to protect. Heck even KiotiJohn doesn't post very often, and I've been told that he is trying to distance himself from some of the Kiotidiots.

There are some Kioti owners who are not so hung up on their brand that they think the world revolves around Kioti. Those folks who are reasonable include 2 more friendly Kioti owners who frequent this forum. I can think of 5 or 6 Kioti owners who want to distance themselves from the Kiotidiots. The problem is that TBN is catering to the folks you refer to as Kioti opinion mongers and not to the rational and reasonable tractor owners who happen to also be Kioti owners.

-----

OhioTC18 . . . I went back to see what rtimgrey wrote.

Yup he's just asking for trouble isn't he? I loved the reference to the old 25hp antiques. Wow, I suppose we could all turn back the clock 50 years and farm the fields with 8Ns, Farmall Supers Ms or Oliver Fleetrows, but the reality is that 50 years ago everything was different in terms of farming, implements, economies of scale, etc. Today no 'serious' farmer could actually make a living using those pieces of equipment in any real sense.

And I don't doubt what he wrote that some small farms in some areas use 40hp modern tractors, but those are not going to be 'typical.' They will likely be the exception and certainly not the rule.

Last edited:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
There are some Kioti owners who are not so hung up on their brand that they think the world revolves around Kioti.

Well...I'm glad that perspective has finally been introduced into the conversation. Quite frankly I've never had much use for the battles and typically would just blow right past the methane. I was becoming concerned that the same sort of thing was beginning to happen here.

Does it REALLY matter what's happening over there and how they are choosing to operate? Those of us who want the real information and would like to discuss that information in a calm, truthful, forthright environment, will search out communities that allow us to do that. Those who are looking for a fight, control, just someone to talk to, etc, etc, will search out those communities too.

To this new comer it's beginning to sound the same here as there and that's not why I came. I am one of those Kioti owners you're referring to Bob. I am happy with my choice of machine and so far it has done all I have asked. I respect the choice of those who find happiness with other brands and I'll offer my knowledge and experiences to be used in as helpful a manner as possible. I wish to be as informed a tractor owner as I can so I can get the most out of my machine. I am happy to hear the experiences of others regarding all aspects of operation and ownership. As similar as my circumstances are to others, there are, at least, an equal number of folks who'se aren't.

TO ME.....for what ever it's worth, I came here for the same reasons you guys put this all together, with one exception, I don't give a rats A** about how M and his following may have changed TBN. I feel the same about any overly opinionated, non substantive contributer and ditto about any over zealous brand loyalists. I do feel sorry for those who have left, whether forced or of thier own volition, without any regard for thier tremendous contributin to the outcome of the product. I respect the opinions and information presented here along with the presenters. Many of you provided me help coming to some sort of decision about my tractor.
And, despite thier efforts....there are still those "over there" who are quality contributers.

Don't take yourselves down to the level of the people you keep referring to (and yes it's happening).

..........Well...There it is. Thanks for letting me participate.

Respectfully submitted!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboyjg, honestly I had no idea you were a Kioti owner. To my knowledge you make 3 on this forum. But to give you a bit of history, most of us came from TBN and there was a big falling out of long term members over there and most of the falling out had to do with people who were commonly called TROLLS. Most of the trolls were (and still are) Kioti owners, but there are a few others who populate other forums. The trolls generally shouted down experienced uses, they started fights, or they created a situation where fights were inevitable. Many members here are also members there. Many are in good standing at both places.

The reality is that while we may have some issues with TBN, it is still a good place to find specific information about tractors.

While I do think that this forum is a great place, I think that because of the refugee status that many members here have from there, there will be some discussion about it for a very long time.

I also think you will find, if you really get into conversations with people on these forums, that the problem is not with KIOTI or even KIOTI OWNERS the problem is with SPECIFIC people over at TBN, and many of them also happen to own Kioti tractors.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Sorry about that, I should have been clearer about my familiarity with the history of here, there, how and who. That's how and why I'm here.

BTW...you're the only one who has placed the refugee title. I don't remember, De Sota, Columbus and the like being refugees.....LOL

buy_25

Banned
I would have to say you are right Dargo. TBN started with a good intention but now it is WAY to political. You have to be nice to everyone and anyone no matter if the post are the same question time and time again and flat out stupid; most times the people ask the same questions more times then the mods having their own sets to play by and removing threads for no reason.

I will say this. In the over 2000 posts I have there, only about 10 are anything real and worth while. The rest is replying to the normal clowns that are clueless, mods that are removing threads left and right for no reason, (like hilter would do), and the site owner that can’t even be a man and reply to your PM and emails. To me the site is poorly run and needs to clean house. I have more threads PDF’ed & PM saved and the moron site ower (you know who that is) does not care. I had over 6 complaints on one clown mods (nameless: but claims to be in a rodeo) and the owner did nothing. I just shake my head...

I will go out on a limb here but this is how I feel:

Unless you (a member, not a mod) plays by the forum rules, never EVER undermines the dictorship, never posts negative things on cars, trucks (diesels), HD motorcycles, whiners, constant (ding ding) compliers, negative Kiot posts, negative Wal-Mart posts (that is a HOT one based on PM), and some others you will fit right in! I still loved when my sig line was about Walfart..Man, they got pissed! What babies..boo hoo:coolshade

To me I gained ZERO over there. I give the cheap people the BX23 manual, how to fix the pedal on the Bx22, and even posted on the FEL dolly 3.0 years ago. Out of 788 hits on the BX23 manual only 2 people said thank you...Can you see cheap cheap cheap!!!!!!

I now have more time for others forums but still have other, well, accounts over there, just in case I feel the urge to post. :4_11_9:I look over there time and time (once per week) again and wonder how the hell can people be so stupid! No wonder all the business are moving over seas….unreal.

BONG