• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Travesty -- LANGUAGE WARNING!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Things happen; they don't always make sense. But every now and again something happens that is so egregious that it is beyond the belief of rational people. This is one such happening.

Fucking Trayvon "Beat Your Head on the Concrete" Martin, Skittles-munching douche-bag felon and murder wannabe, has been awarded a posthumous Honorary Degree in Aeronautical Science by Florida Memorial University! The degree was accepted by his biological parents; his stepmother, who actually raised him, was not invited.

"Why on Earth would any university do such a daft thing?" you ask. A reasonable question. Here is an unreasonable answer. According to this so-called 'university' the felonious asshole was awarded the
aeronautics degree, with a concentration in flight education, "in honor of his love for planes and the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot."

Translating this bullshit back into English, they gave it to him as a way to appease the black community and the SJW's, make a PR statement, and make themselves feel all warm-and-fuzzy in their Safe Spaces! There seems to be no depths to which the Loony Left will not sink!

I am going to celebrate this shitty milestone in academic derangement in the most meaningful way I can. A new barrel for my AR-7 was delivered today. Tomorrow I'm going to take it to the range and see how it shoots, and I'll be thinking of all the above while doing it!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
FWIW,.................. Florida Memorial University is a private, coeducational, and Baptist-affiliated institution that has the distinction of being one of the oldest academic centers in the state, and the only Historically Black University in South Florida.

"....Activism by FMC students, however, threatened to upset the delicate relationship between the City of St. Augustine and Florida Memorial, as well as provoking the resentment and animosity of whites in the area. .."

jus sayin

http://www.fmuniv.edu/about/our-history/

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Well it proves that those Kel-tec pistols aren't as shitty as I thought because that's what Zimmerman used.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The evils of Liberalism are insidious and a rotting cancer to any society or organization that embraces it's beliefs.

What we have seen is the Black Community as a whole has not only embraced liberalism but has allowed itself to be overtaken and run by those politicians.

What we witness here is a direct result of such actions. A total loss of common sense and practicality. Two very important attributes every person should have and encourage.

So, that is why I pay very little if any attention to what the Black Community in this country says and does. Until they decide for themselves to get off the Liberal plantation, things will continue for them unchanged and even get worse.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Fortunately for the living, this "degree" does not put Trevon behind the controls of an aircraft.