• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trump, Russian "Connection"

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
I find it interesting that the liberals screamed and yelled when Trump used the term "wiretap",.... insisting that it never could have happened because there was no landline (physical telephone wire) in use.

Now, all of them are using the term "tape" (shades of Watergate) for some reason.

Does anyone think, in this day and age, that reel to reel TAPE recorders are in use at the highest level of the government?

rugerman

Ok no proof of anything only hearsay from obama appointees. Hilary did have top secret material on a private computer server, she did delete a bunch of emails and stuff AFTER a investigation had begun, she did lie to congress, not to mention the American public on numerous occasions yet she is (according to the lame stream media )as pure as the driven snow, and the election was stolen from her thru no fault of her own. If you made a tv show about this it would be off the air the first week as too contrived. Liberals don't live in the real world, only in a fantasy world where only their ideals matter. And colleges that are supposed to be areas of higher learning are the place that these ideals are being fostered and drummed into the heads of our supposed intelligent college students who seem to take this crap as gospel. What caused this craziness?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
There are two items that the Democrats must get over or they are toast.

One) Hilary lost because she is Hillary Clinton.

Two) The Russians had nothing to do with it.

Hillary and her team pulled every dirty trick imaginable in politics to put her on top of the Democratic ticket for POTUS 2016. Arrogance and vanity superseded hard work and honest campaigning. At the end she coated and,,,; She lost because she didn't actually compete for the job.

After all,,,; She had earned it- IT WAS HERS!

As for the Russians, why does anybody think they would prefer Donald Trump, a successful businessman who held a reputation for toughness, when they could have a mere woman to deal with?:whistling:

As for THE Donald, e didn't need help from the Russians. He had all us "deplorables" supporting him.

Speaking of the Deplorables,,,; despite 8 solid months of negative press by 91% of the media, his base has not wavered. 44%

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I find it interesting that the liberals screamed and yelled when Trump used the term "wiretap",.... insisting that it never could have happened because there was no landline (physical telephone wire) in use.

Now, all of them are using the term "tape" (shades of Watergate) for some reason.

Does anyone think, in this day and age, that reel to reel TAPE recorders are in use at the highest level of the government?

Hillary claimed that hackers could not have gotten into her basement server because the secret service was always just outside the door.

Liberals believe that the rest of us are as dumb as they are.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, the regressive anti-American Dummocrats now have their Special Counsel they have been whining about since Day 1.

Meanwhile, tax reform, infrastructure and getting this economy going so all Americans can get richer and live a better life has been put on the back burner while the Schumer and the rest of his Anti-American buddies play their silly f***ing games.

The swamp is turning out harder to drain then anyone imagined.

Bamby

It's pretty much appearing to me that the they've banned together as a group and have effectively made Trump into a lame duck presidency. Despite any and all honorable intentions he may attempt to instate without any cooperation he will be unable to accomplish anything of any real substance. It's really a pitiful sorry state of affairs. :sad:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
It's pretty much appearing to me that the they've banned together as a group... he will be unable to accomplish anything of any real substance. It's really a pitiful sorry state of affairs. :sad:

Who do you think Clinton would have nominated for the Supreme Court?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Do you think the special counsel will now go after every lead, even those leading to Clinton, etal?
Do you think maybe this is the plan, after all?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's pretty much appearing to me that the they've banned together as a group and have effectively made Trump into a lame duck presidency. Despite any and all honorable intentions he may attempt to instate without any cooperation he will be unable to accomplish anything of any real substance. It's really a pitiful sorry state of affairs. :sad:

And the Democrats have a lot of help with Mc Cain and Ryan working tirelessly for the left wing liberals. :doh: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• 18519484_1733290796712681_3189874373983598540_n.jpg
    18519484_1733290796712681_3189874373983598540_n.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 79

rugerman

The democrats like to raise all hell about something, real or imagined, then the lame stream press jumps in and backs them up with stories (or should I say lies) about how this will be the end of the United States or whatever, then the weak minded believe their crap and now we have a crises built on lies that has to be fixed. Mean while the democrats start another crisis and the circle keeps repeating.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you think the special counsel will now go after every lead, even those leading to Clinton, etal?
Do you think maybe this is the plan, after all?

I do HOPE that is how this ends up going down. Talking heads that I've heard have not dared to mention this as a possiblity .

rugerman

That would be funny as hell if the plot to get Donald Trump backfired and ensnared Hillary and her entire troupe of liars and showed the democrats for what they really are .

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If Mueler is the stand up guy they say he is and it leads to the bitch, I'm hopeful he'll go after her and her gang.
Mike

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I fully believe the plan is to give the libs all the rope they can take, drag this on for months, tweet an occasional baiting tweet, let the msm run with, to the point they demand an independent investigation, and then give them <exactly> what they want.

If he went after the crooks all on his own, they'd be claiming all sorts of crap; now it's all on them.

I love chess.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Hillary claimed that hackers could not have gotten into her basement server because the secret service was always just outside the door.

Liberals believe that the rest of us are as dumb as they are.
Is that a joke? Nobody able to count to eleven without having to remove a shoe would believe that!! :w00t2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now they are saying that Mueler is too close to Comey, conflict of interest.
Yep, there are saying the two were close friends and because of that Mueler would not be able to report without bias.
BS