• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Which Candidate Do You Really Support????

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Just me, or did most of the quotes selected from both seem rather arbitrary [phrased such that people listening from either side of the issue would actually think it was agreeing with their stance] and almost similar in little real content?

I still went 87% McCain.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Just me, or did most of the quotes selected from both seem rather arbitrary [phrased such that people listening from either side of the issue would actually think it was agreeing with their stance] and almost similar in little real content?

I still went 87% McCain.

I agree. It was not a tit for tat comparison. I stoped after the 4th question.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
well, I found out there is one point where I theoretically agree with "the kid" according to their poll, but I knew which one said what on pretty much every quote.