• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Putin for Trump vs Hillary??

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure do not understand the BS that is going down. What possible reason can any on the left give for Putin preferring Trump?

It makes no sense at all to me. Hillary gave Putin a deal of a lifetime for the Uranium so anyone with half a brain would know Putin would much prefer Hillary for the top spot. Plus when Hillary was Secretary of State she did little to nothing when Putin invaded and took part of Ukraine. So again, advantage Hillary.

What possible reason could anyone give for Putin to prefer Trump? Logically it makes no sense, but that does not stop the left from spouting it every chance they get. :soapbox:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
They're just desperately latching onto anything that might possibly bring down Trump, true or not. They have no concept of how to graciously accept defeat.
Mike

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure do not understand the BS that is going down. What possible reason can any on the left give for Putin preferring Trump?

It makes no sense at all to me. Hillary gave Putin a deal of a lifetime for the Uranium so anyone with half a brain would know Putin would much prefer Hillary for the top spot. Plus when Hillary was Secretary of State she did little to nothing when Putin invaded and took part of Ukraine. So again, advantage Hillary.

What possible reason could anyone give for Putin to prefer Trump? Logically it makes no sense, but that does not stop the left from spouting it every chance they get. :soapbox:

Putin prefers Trump because the left doesn't like either Putin or Trump. Therefore Putin must prefer Trump.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
The lynch investigation will lead to all
the rats including Clinton.
They tried a smokescreen and the wind just changed direction.

rugerman

Putin/Russia is/are the enemy so if you can get people to associate them with Trump then Trump becomes the enemy. And if you play Hilary up as the poor mistreated woman she becomes a pity figure, poor woman, husband cheated on her, health problems, lost the run for the first female president, poor, poor misunderstood woman. All this plays to the liberal masses who are stupid enough to believe the democrats/liberal mainstream media.