• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Now she's the Victim!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
My God, these flippin' douche bag moron liberals have no shame!!

Kathy Griffin, aka The Skank, has hired an ambulance chaser and will hold a press conferance this morning to address the bullying she is getting from the Trump family over her terrorist act of holding a caricature of POTUS severed head.

As one commenter remarked, she is obviously using the "You hit my fist with your face" defense. :yum:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ess-conference-address-bullying-trump-family/

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
As one commenter remarked, she is obviously using the "You hit my fist with your face" defense. :yum:
That's a good one. I think that happened to me. I didn't smash into the back of ambulance (an almost kill myself) it backed into me!
:shifty:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Her press conferance was a typical liberal boo-hoo fest, blaming anyone and everyone and not accepting responsibility for being a dumb stupid beatch. Claiming POTUS broke her. So, in the end, this is all Trump's fault. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

She did say one thing that rang true though. She said her career is ruined. That, you can take to the bank, Ms. Stupid Beatch. :yum::yum::yum:

rugerman

"I'm being bullied buy Trump and his clan" to which Trump says "you started it bitch". Reap the whirlwind!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
. . . . .

Attachments

• IMG_6163.JPG
    IMG_6163.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 41

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If you could follow the money I'll bet george soros is at the end of the trail.
Mike