• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1200 spryte manual

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Pat,Good for you ! I used to have a complete ,3700,1200,and 1450 manuals, and gave them to Trailbuilder . Then last week my brother Ray bought a 1404 imp and had to find a manual for it. Got one off E-bay but had to give $125 for it !!!!:sad:. I figured some body here would appreciate the Spryte manual.Pat, He probably will end up getting some parts off you one of these days. Don

Dr. Zaugg

For anyone interested, I have a bunch of original Thiokol manuals.
Not for every one of them but a bunch. you can ask for your need and I will look.
paul

Yellowstone

For anyone interested, I have a bunch of original Thiokol manuals.
Not for every one of them but a bunch. you can ask for your need and I will look.
paul
i have a 1963 Spryte serial number 34. id kill for a manual, but right now Im desperate for the right oil filter so i can get it running. can you help?

andyv916

Hi Yellowstone , I Am assuming you have a ford 170 straight Six in your older Spryte , Any auto parts store should be able to look this up should be the same as ford falcon .

Barneywithaspryte

I have found some online, I'll look and see where I found them, I can't remember off the top of my head. But there was definitely some that I remember covering the early 70's Sprytes. I'll see if I can get the info for you ?

Barneywithaspryte

I have the complete manual for my 63 1202 in paper, it's a 170 ci with the oc-4 rear end, and it's been helpful for my 67 that's got the same specs, but I have a couple downloaded as well. I'll see if I can get some info for anyone interested.

Yellowstone

I have the complete manual for my 63 1202 in paper, it's a 170 ci with the oc-4 rear end, and it's been helpful for my 67 that's got the same specs, but I have a couple downloaded as well. I'll see if I can get some info for anyone interested.
I would really appreciate that. I can't find one for my ‘63