• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker clutch wont disengage when hot

Echoside

So I was grooming some snowmobile trails today and when I came to a stop I tried to disengage the clutch, pushed pedal down, and machine kept moving. So I could not shift. I had to start machine in gear and go. So after it cooled down everything was fine until it got hot again..

Whats UP??????

THANX JASON

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How is the master cylinder on the clutch? I had similar issue before I replaced clutch and master/slave. The throw was enough causing the issue. Was intermittent not sure if heat factored in. Also had lots if clutch dust/fibers keeping the fingers from releasing all the way so they took slack out to compensate which wore the throw out because it always dragged.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
sounds like a hot pilot bering to me do you have 1 inch of free play in the clutch if not adjust the clutch