• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm a whore...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
...a pasta machine whore, that is. Whilst cleaning out the walk-in pantry because of my winged friends, I managed to come up with FOUR pasta machines, of which I can only account for three of. I think there was some hanky panky in the pantry, and something squirted out another pasta machine. The one in the box is brand new that I got it at a garage sale for $5. Today is eldest DD's birthday, so she will be getting that to take home when we see her Saturday (won't she be surprised??:yum:). I like having a backup machine, so I need to get rid of one more. I think I'll call DS and see if he wants it. This is ridiculous.

PastaMachines.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Friggin hoarder not whore, that's what you are.:w00t2: Does the government know you have all them? Surely they can redistribute them better than you can.:yum::yum:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
...a pasta machine whore, that is. Whilst cleaning out the walk-in pantry because of my winged friends, I managed to come up with FOUR pasta machines, of which I can only account for three of. I think there was some hanky panky in the pantry, and something squirted out another pasta machine. The one in the box is brand new that I got it at a garage sale for $5. Today is eldest DD's birthday, so she will be getting that to take home when we see her Saturday (won't she be surprised??:yum:). I like having a backup machine, so I need to get rid of one more. I think I'll call DS and see if he wants it. This is ridiculous.

PastaMachines.jpg

I always knew you was of low moral character Joe however mine just broke with no backup either. Does that make me not a whore. :yum: