• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

info on 1985 pisten bully 200d

yj junker

looking for specs or somewhere to find them on a piten bully 200 d ,our bike club is looking for a groomer to replace/assist our old tucker to groom our trails and i have located a PB and would like to find some specs on it and some opinions:whistling:

I own and operate 2 of them and know them inside and out. What specifications are you looking for? They are 200hp and the nicest snowcats they made in the day for large grooming jobs. Maintenance and proper set up are extremely important( like most snowcats) and parts are readily available and no more expensive than excavators, dozers, dump trucks etc.

I'm pretty adamant about proper maintenance as I am often in very remote country and I have found with every single snowcat I have bought that they needed a thorough going through before I would take them out on the trail. Bombardiers, Thiokols and Pisten Bullys. I would count on that with the one you are looking at also.

You should be able to find a hydraulic mechanic who can check your pump pressures which will help determine the condition of the most expensive part of the cat.Track condition is another area to look at as those parts can be expensive(like all snowcats).

Safety One usually has the spec sheet available but I see their Pisten Bully page is under construction. What all do you want to know? I have all the available manuals for those machines.

yj junker

looking for width ,lenght and weight specs right now ,not sure if it will fit in some of our narrow trails, the seller is corp office and know little about the machine other then paper :(

rcc

I am looking for a operation manual for a late model PB200 as I am looking to volunteer for my local snowmobile club as a groomer operator. I have 20+ years in older track machines mostly operating in mud and rock with my 3 rebuilt j5's and I have a 1994 BR100+ I use to groom our own little mileage of snow trails. Hoping to get a head start on its operation etc.