• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

East coast

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
One advantage of travelling to the east coast.....

A six pack of Yuengling Lager sitting in a bucket of ice.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So Dave went to Pottsville ....and that is DZ's home town.
Sounds like this should be in that other thread about 'fessing up' :D :yankchain:

I'd never heard of that brewery. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I know a wine place that sells the better beers ..... they just might sell it. :thumb:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
So Dave went to Pottsville ....and that is DZ's home town.
Sounds like this should be in that other thread about 'fessing up' :D :yankchain:

I'd never heard of that brewery. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I know a wine place that sells the better beers ..... they just might sell it. :thumb:

Actually...I'm in Harrisonburg Virginia.

dzalphakilo

Banned
Dave, I was actually wondering what the heck you would be doing in Pottsville? (I would never move back, can't stand the place)

Hitting W.V? A little later and it would be bridge day on the New!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
Dave, I was actually wondering what the heck you would be doing in Pottsville? (I would never move back, can't stand the place)

Hitting W.V? A little later and it would be bridge day on the New!

Naahhh...no sightseeing...too much work.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Naahhh...no sightseeing...too much work.

too bad you are busy, less than 100 miles from here. :TEXAS: (have to use my smiley after all the trouble Bob and Doc went to)

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
jim slagle said:
too bad you are busy, less than 100 miles from here. :TEXAS: (have to use my smiley after all the trouble Bob and Doc went to)

100 miles which way? Towards Baltimore or Norfolk?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
100 miles which way? Towards Baltimore or Norfolk?

Northeast 200 miles as the crow flies but farther by road. North on I81 to Winchester, then east about 25 miles towards Washington

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Actually...I'm in Harrisonburg Virginia.

When you mentioned Harrisonburg I had no idea I would be there this weekend. I was 10 miles from there Sunday delivering a horse to a trainer in Elkton. Mountain Top Ranch, last 5 miles or so were almost straight up! When they say Mountain Top they mean they are on the top of a mountain.

Jim