• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where can I get replacement Snow Trac ST4 parts?

carhugger

My father found two Snow Trac ST4s up in Alaska and he wants to buy them so he asked me to look for parts for them. Now I have been looking for little over a month now and haven't had any success. Is there any websites that I can where I can find replacement parts like doors, treads, etc.? Or do I have to go Frankenstein and get parts from snowmobiles and build new parts from hand?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No New parts around. Snowtrac.com lists some used, but good luck with them...Since more snow tracs are in Alaska than most anywhere else, your in a good place to find used machines and parts. Maybe make the two you have into one good running one.

Good luck, Kirk

carhugger

Thanks for the info and my father and I were going to do what you suggested of turning two into one. Then we were going to turn the one we scavenged for parts into a lower 48 street legal vehicle.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Aluminum/brass drive gears for the tracks are being cast new in North Pole Ak...I just recieved a set last winter from there....One of the few reproduction parts around. Many of the parts on an ST can be fabricated by a machine shop, but at a cost of course. Lots of very good information at this site about them. You may be able to network with another owner here for some spares...

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm here in Alaska I run mine commercially, I can give you a source for parts that I don't have. some important things you have to remember is which model do you have 2 band or 3 band tracks also with 2 band tracks do you have inboard brakes or drum brakes. and pictures are always good drop me an e-mail at leverguns@gmail.com