• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The loo is tryin to kill me!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Just went to go sit down on yon pot and ah slipped sraight off and whacken mah head on the sink. Darn loo seat jest broke off whan I sat on it! Sent me fallin to the ground! Dang good day right all roun...
Modified the shape of me hand, made the tailgat on mah trailer a much looser fit and lots more angled that before, ran an engine with no oil in, set fire to my hair 3 time, went ass over tit into a muddy puddle, did a fender bender too! All a day in the life of a crazy ass engoman right :( :whistle:

Hope ysall had a nice day - whassya do then?
:fart2:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Well; I got to push snow today on 5 drives, and then my own.:D Best part was when a guy on a new 3130 Kubota came by.:cool: We exchanged frowns and waves, and went on our ways. As I was driving down the road to another house, here he is in the ditch. Said he slipped off the road.:eek: I couldn't just drive on, the guy needed help. So, I ride back to my house and grab a tow chain. I told him I'd feel better about this, if he'd raise his ROPS and buckle his belt, before I took a pull on him. He looked at me like, "Why"?:confused: He did it anyway. He was in at quite an angle. I went into low range and 4X4. Just started to move him, when I lost traction. Tried it a couple more times with no luck. What the crap!?? Got off the TC to talk to him about this. Hey man, were you giving it anything? No, he said.:eek: Well, when I start pulling, try backing out. Oh, OK, he says. Just for grins, I ask if he is in 4X4, I think so he says. Well, he wasn't. DUH!!! Anyway, I got him out.

We got talking, and he told he'd just got this machine a month ago, and hadn't had time to even read the owners manual.:smileywac :whistle: Said he figured it all out on his own!!! :4_11_9:

Further proof that it REALLY does take all kinds.:smileywac :beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Just went to go sit down on yon pot and ah slipped sraight off and whacken mah head on the sink. Darn loo seat jest broke off whan I sat on it! Sent me fallin to the ground! Dang good day right all roun...

Man Mith, that would smart. And your pants are around your knees or at your ankles ...what a way to start the day. And from the sounds of it, the day continued downhill. have a brew. maybe that will help. I'm popin my first one in just a bit. :beer: :beer:

Good job John, pulling out your orange neighbor. All we had was flurries, no snow on the ground, darnit. Wish I could've gotten some seat time.

My day was boring compared to yous guys.

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
John, ya shoulda told him it was necassary for you to reposses his orange until he read the manual, his 'n' hers tractors! Ive always wanted to do an 'arm wrestle' with 2 tractros with FELs, y'know, see whos tractor rolls first! Any volenteers to let me borrow their tractor? ;)

Doc, pop over, a couple near death experiences should lively up yourself! Thank God for the NHS! :D Hate to say this guys, we aint had no precipitationn for weeks! Jest chilly and dry :eek:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
John, I'm in total agreement with Mith on the orange tractor repossession. What a knucklehead that guy must be. We have rain today, and the temps climbed up the thermometer about 25 degrees so we are in the low 50's. The snow was pretty while it lasted but was gone within 24 hours.

Jim, I'm thinking you might want to build yourself an outhouse, it might be safer for all concerned.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim; I mentioned the 'Bota driver to Jan. Even though she's only driven the TC around the block, she said, "what's wrong with people like that"? I mentioned it was a nice machine, she said, "I like yours better"! RIGHT answer woman!!! :a1: Didn't even take any prying either!:rofl1: :beer:

Bob; It's kinda crappy here today too. Rain, 46 dgrees, snow all but gone. Oh well, after living here in Michigan all but 4 years of my life, I just KNOW there's more to come soon!:D :tiphat: :beer: