• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Frandee Sno Shu seen in Facebook group

aksnocat

Attachments

• Frandee 1.jpg
    Frandee 1.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 290
  • Frandee2.jpg
    Frandee2.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 276
  • Frandee3.jpg
    Frandee3.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 265

olympicorange

……. that's ''freakn'' cool,... how long has that poor ol girl been there.... tree grown right into it. who ever cut the tree did well.... feller-buncher ?? great picture ... that needs to be blown up , framed, & put up over the mantle. the link doesn't seem to work,... is it in the great AK,...?? thx for posting,..:thumbup:

aksnocat

You may need to log into Facebook to see the post I got the photos from. The poster posted from Hubbardton, VT.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Thats the same one i posted pictures of last year. those are earlier pictures then mine. in mine it was moved from in front of the barn.here is the owner talking to a crazy sno-cat owner.
original.jpg

High pond ski area in Brandon Vt

olympicorange

……. ahhh,.... nope,...forgot..... CRS again. cool story. now why am I not surprised you know it's whereabouts, don...lol. so,... what's the owners intentions with the ol unit?? going to restore , scrap it, or lawn art.... was it too far gone to salvage....hmmmmm

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Bruce,He told me they were probably going to fix it up. They had already restored the ski lift to operational.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, that is cool, hopefully they restore it. It is not to far gone, here is what I started and ended with.

If anyone knows them, let them know that I have all the information they will need to restore it.

102_0571.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Here is a photo of it that I had, not sure where I got it, most likely from one of you.

It appears to be a Model D and still has the original Ford 254 flathead industrial engine.

Frandee Model D.jpg

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, thats one of the other photos i posted.I dont think its really in that bad a shape.Notice the remains of a tucker roller behind it,probably pulled by the torpedo they had.

olympicorange

……… hey GMoose,... just the guy in the know,... what did you learn in your research , of the history of these...?? like ,; how many years were these produced,...from what year,...production numbers,.... and any model variations,... thx :thumbup: