• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BCZOOM!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
.. and no, you are NOT 77! :yum:

Happy Birthday Brian!
Huggies a lot!
Sorry, in my hasty moments of baking your cake under the influence, I spelled your name wrong...

The thought was there anyway...

:biggrin::yum::unsure::eek:
4814321797_c493c9681e_z.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He has been called Brain before on other forums PG. It just feeds his ego!:hammer: He has not aged gracefully at all. When he accepts his age and starts acting it we need to worry! Hope you have a good one Brain!:yum::yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's to you Boomer ............ :beer:

Have a GREAT day ............. :happybday

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy birthday Brian. :happybday:

Hope you have a totally fantastic Day. :thumb: :dancing: :thewave:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
THANKS EVERYONE!

Let's call the misspelling of my name a Freudian slip. :) "A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") wish, conflict, or train of thought." Um, wait a minute. That doesn't sound good to me...

The day started out nice with breakfast in bed. A cup of coffee and BACON. Perfect. OK, they did come back with eggs, toast and more BACON awhile later.

Got up and let the dog out. Unfortunately, she's taken a real liking to the 3 dump truck loads of nice slimy black manure I dropped in the garden yesterday. I wasn't going to fence in the garden until spring but I may not have a choice so. I guess that's what I'll be doing in a few minutes, especially since the dog came in and settled into laying down on one of Mrs. Zoom's brand new throw rugs.

Well, of to find the T-posts. Be back later.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, the dog loves you and wants to share what she found with you. I don't know which is worse, manure or dead animals but they love to roll in them. One of the main reasons I ran my underground fence so they can't get in the barnyard anymore. Putting up fence is not a good birthday chore. Hope you can pound them with the tractor bucket.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do run the invisible fence. The dog is incredible at catching/killing things inside the fence. Picked up 3 dead birds out of the yard last weekend (after she made a mess of them so she could rub her fur on their innards.

I have a hand-operated T-post driver and will most likely end up using that.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone.

Fixed the rototiller today and tilled up the manure. Was somehow able to keep the dog out so I didn't put up the fence... yet. Man, that stuff (manure) is slick.

Did some archery with the kids, took a hike in the woods, some T-bones for dinner and other assorted fun. All-in-all, a good day.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone.

Fixed the rototiller today and tilled up the manure. Was somehow able to keep the dog out so I didn't put up the fence... yet. Man, that stuff (manure) is slick.

Did some archery with the kids, took a hike in the woods, some T-bones for dinner and other assorted fun. All-in-all, a good day.

Good for you Brian. Sounds like you enjoyed it, well maybe not the manure.