• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rainy weekend coming

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Which sucks, because I got stuff to do. We have a flowerbox out front that is over-run with weeds and dead shit, being as there is absolutley no nutrients left in the damn thing to grow anything good. I was hoping to clean it out this weekend, and till it up some, but:

Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 77. Southeast wind between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Looks like tomorrow will be my best bet. Will grace ya's with some before and afters.