• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Some of my best ideas .....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Come after I have had a couple of drinks . I been thinkin .. In the animal world the biggest baddest animals are considered on top of the food chain , When you go fishing , do you hope to catch a 8" rainbow trout or that big sucker that weighs in at 19 pounds and takes 45 minutes to land . Given a choice do you shoot a 80 pound spike Buck or a nice big 6x6 ,that you can brag to your friends about ? Same with Elk ... You going to shoot the spike bull or the 6x6 herd bull ??? NO YOU WANT THE TROPHY !!!Nobody brings home a spike and hangs it on the wall !
So where am I headed with this ??? I am saying that most people are like spike bulls or little ole deer .

I on the other hand am a trophy ! Your skinny and a runt . I am fat and big !

Now your startin to seeing my point ...arn't you . If I was anything other than a human being ,everyone would be huntin my ass .
I am a trophy and did not even know it !!!!:clap::clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am old and grey in the muzzle like a trophy buck but my "rack" ain't much anymore!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm kind of glad I'd be considered a runt. It makes me less of a target.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I also have my best ideas come to me after a drink and a good cigar....problem is it's when im in bed and i cant sleep....my mind goes on over time an i wake Mrs Galv and run the ideas by her....she gets pissed off real quick and i end up coming here to share them instead....you guy's are up when all i know are sleeping....

FOR THIS IM SORRY

:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
this is good to know about all of you.
I, personally, prefer does, since I'm not looking for a trophy to hang on the wall and collect dust, - especially one that's not too young, has some meat on her, and is tender and tasty...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
this is good to know about all of you.
I, personally, prefer does, since I'm not looking for a trophy to hang on the wall and collect dust, - especially one that's not too young, has some meat on her, and is tender and tasty...

Big talk from a skinny guy ! :yum::yum:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
skinny isn't something I've been accused of much since I passed 25...
Now, my 26 YO brother in law who was complaining about being fat the other day - he's still pretty skinny. (at 100 pounds lighter...)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It would appear that Big Al is indeed big Al.
Smooshy and gooshy just like da wimmenz like em best.
If they tell you otherwise, they are lying through their teeth.
Trust me, I know these things...:whistling:

What??
I do!