• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boat shopping

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Guess who's boat shopping?
That would be ME!!!! :D

While I still do not have the cash in hand I feel real good about the deal I made on the houseboat with a guy who boats upriver from us. He wants to buy the houseboat and we have come to terms on the price. River is up and full of trash right now so he can't get the boat till sometime next week.

So I'm in the market for a go fast boat or maybe even a cruiser. Looking at 28 to 33 footers. So far the Baja 30ft Boss looks best to me, but the Rinker Cruisers also have my eye. Man have they ever gone up in price. I'll be buying a 10 to 15 yr old boat. Go fast owners do run their boats for sure, and most take very good care of their boats. Some great looking boats out there. With the water up and trashy we can't boat this weekend anyway so a road trip to check out a few boats might be in order. :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Around here, there's what seems like a ton of go-fast boats for sale, cheap. Check CraigsList. Heck, you can check the Pittsburgh CL and drive it right down the Ohio to your place.

Who supplies your fuel? I'm buying stock in that company.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I should've had stock in a fuel company long ago. But, ya know, the most fun, best times are had on a boat when the motor is not running and you are just floating. :beer: