• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Londoners Don't Know Why They Dislike Trump

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
They just do..
:yum:

When Fox News host Sean Hannity hit the streets of London on Friday to question local anti-Trump protesters about their opposition to President Donald Trump and his visit to their island nation, he discovered something totally unsurprising: They didn’t have a clue.

They literally knew nothing about the president, his policies and his administration. Nothing except for whatever left-wing dogma they had heard on television. Take this fellow who couldn’t specify a single Trump policy he dislikes:
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/0...-london-protesters-why-they-hate-trump-654276

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Not much different then over here really. Most, not all, but most of the protesters are young people. They are mostly in it due to either peer pressure or the urge to just party and be with friends. When asked why they are there, they cannot tell the truth so they fumble and look stupid. Sean is a pro. He has the gift of gab. He could make Einstein look stupid if discussing politics.

Not defending them, mind you, they are mostly morons and idiots, but that is my take on things anyhoo.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It has become the token job of the mass media to spread the hate of anything conservative. They are a brain washing tool used right in front of every one. They rely on the power they have to deceive and direct thoughts and beliefs. This is intentional for they know so many people lack the ability of critical review and critical thinking...

Best thing to do is limit the time they have to control you. Or, what I do, listen exclusively to Fox for my national news source...

Londoners are brainwashed by Soros and the European elite. They control European media. Not to mentions some of ours.

Regards, Kirk