Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Vehicles > Heavy Equipment Forum

Heavy Equipment Forum Trac Hoe, Back Hoe, Dozers, etc.

Old 02-04-2015, 10:42 PM

crankycrow is on a distinguished road
Default hyundai 650-7

I have a chance to buy a 650-7 skid steer . I cant seem to find much info on them its a 2007 with 950 hours heated and ac cab (ac don't work) are parts easy to find and any info at all . respect all opinions thanks .
Old 02-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt

Thanked 6,679 Times in 2,913 Posts
Melensdad has a spectacular aura aboutMelensdad has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: hyundai 650-7

Brand is not too popular inmy area, but gaining. Can't say I know anything about them.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion:
the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases,
while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage
of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
- Ayn Rand
Old 02-05-2015, 12:07 PM
member formerly known as dds

Snowtrac Nome is on a distinguished road

parts may be a little scarce what you should know is that Hyundai heavy industrys is like the cat or john Deere of korea they build a ton of different equipment. and I have in the past seen a lot of real old stuff still working on job sites in soul south Korea . I would not shy away from it if the price was right I would how ever look for a dealer for supply and support. case in point I was working on a JCB excavater this summer, What a well built machine but I only had 2 dealers to deal with one in ca and one in Florida.
Snow trac's Rule and Krustys Drool
Old 02-05-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melensdad View Post
Brand is not too popular inmy area, but gaining. Can't say I know anything about them.
thanks for the come back .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtrac Nome View Post
parts may be a little scarce what you should know is that Hyundai heavy industrys is like the cat or john Deere of korea they build a ton of different equipment. and I have in the past seen a lot of real old stuff still working on job sites in soul south Korea . I would not shy away from it if the price was right I would how ever look for a dealer for supply and support. case in point I was working on a JCB excavater this summer, What a well built machine but I only had 2 dealers to deal with one in ca and one in Florida.

this is a low hour machine 950 hrs the ac dosent work he thinks the compressor is stuck and it needs a new throttle cable and fan belt . it comes with a 7ft hydrolic v snow plow and a nice bucket also a set of 4 chains .he had to have the rad recored because of a leak 800.00$. 13,000 cnd dollars .so hows that sound ? thanks. this machine had 3 hrs use in the last 2 years .
Old 02-05-2015, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melensdad View Post
thanks for the come back .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtrac Nome View Post

this is a low hour machine 950 hrs the ac dosent work he thinks the compressor is stuck and it needs a new throttle cable and fan belt . it comes with a 7ft hydrolic v snow plow and a nice bucket also a set of 4 chains .he had to have the rad recored because of a leak .so hows that sound ? thanks. this machine had 3 hrs use in the last 2 years .