• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200413-184908_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200413-184908_Facebook.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 399

olympicorange

…….. the ''FORKS'' are cool,... we take the kids up there to go White water rafting. I believe this one came from the oquassic area . it belonged to a lady, whom has a B&B , cottages business. she would groom her own section of trails , for her customers, because the local clubs groomer was always broken down. tried to buy it 5 yrs. ago. she sold it to a neighbor , to continue the trend. same year as mine, scissors hood, 4 extra bogies,... unique color ,.....

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Spoke with the owner for a bit the other day. Local kid who built a metal tucker for is senior project ended up with it so it’s in a good home. Hope to see him on here with it.

Good news is it’s staying up there only moving few miles.

OO’ history is accurate. Owner was surprised with the response and the undervalued price!

olympicorange

…. most of the Mogul master drags I've seen around these parts ,...average in the $6500.00 /range . so that would leave about 6K on the Cat. so depending on the mechanical condition & needs, … that's a fair price. we always like to ''buy low & sell high'' ,... but I will tell you , that the cab model has very little room inside ,...as compared to the 5 window cabs,... like 'ol Nellie.... right Dave,...lol …

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
draggs are all over the board.

12.5 to 19,5 will get you any of them new.

around here they sell for 1500 to 4200 used.

"It had the motor in it"

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The guy had many offers over asking but already committed to the local kid. Could have sold for 15K

Snowmobile clubs had greatest response to buy. Lots of private inquiry probably because people are getting the stimulus check and extra 600$ per week on unemployment.

Value is what a buyer is willing to pay!

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for the drag valuation info. As I said I had no idea... and that was confirmed! With that knowledge, and even at RedSqwrl drag numbers, it was a very reasonable price. Kudos to the seller for his integrity through the sale. Unfortunately, that isn't as common as it should be.

I very definitely prefer long track Tuckers, so any 1600 series machine will perk my ears up. OO you're right about the confined cab dimensions. In your 1542 thread I'm very much looking forward to seeing the modifications you make to the cab.

When we started the Thundercat project the original objectives were somewhat modest. Scott had suggested early on that we make the cab appreciably wider. I didn't want to expand the project by that much and resisted. In retrospect...he was right (again).

olympicorange

,...……. :smile: lol,... I like scott's thinking,... now if I could only weld as well as he does,... so,... once I saw your designs for the ''bows'' ,... that you guyz came up with for the body extension,... I was hooked. so keeping that design in mind,... I was planning on going much wider, and a foot taller. much like what scott was thinking , ...I think. and I have the components to make the cab/sedan/bus body ….air ride . I bet scott was thinking that, but may not have brought it to the surface,... perhaps..... :thumbup: