• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Bombardier SV-200

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hoops, did not mean to jump in front of squirrel,

I would prefer to do the right thing and let red squirrel be the first one in the queue, I can wait till for a later date after you have your squirrel deal all done and everyone is super happy...

pontoon princess

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I will put on my pimp hat and Pimp out the talent.

booking now!

the talented J phoenix is available. Booking Now!

I make custom out put sprockets (15,16,17 tooth sprockets) for snow tracs. How cool would a air cooled st4 be keeping up with Louis's eco tec.

torpedoe away. I have plenty to keep me amused.

truth be told. I like finding projects. getting them running and reliable. all this paint and underglow lighting and Vbloging is not my thing. going back to the shop now. I have a tucker project eating my (nottobig) attention span.

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Red,

I should not have said Princess jumped the queue - I think it gave the wrong impression and I apologize for that choice of words. Sometimes I say things in email or on the web that cause people to feel bad, or sometimes give the wrong impression - and that’s not my intent.

I regret that and hope I haven’t caused any bad feelings for you or Princess or anyone else here in the forum. The forum has been a very valuable resource for me and I want to thanks everyone porting here to help me understand these machines.

Thanks,

Jim

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Red,

I should not have said Princess jumped the queue - I think it gave the wrong impression and I apologize for that choice of words. Sometimes I say things in email or on the web that cause people to feel bad, or sometimes give the wrong impression - and that’s not my intent.

I regret that and hope I haven’t caused any bad feelings for you or Princess or anyone else here in the forum. The forum has been a very valuable resource for me and I want to thanks everyone porting here to help me understand these machines.

Thanks,

Jim

you are good JP, I did jump the queue, sqiurrel was first there and hopefully you and RSquirrel can do a restoration of his snow trac

my apologies to R squirrel and to you, very sorry I got in the middle, please work with squirrel first, he is very deserving of a restored machine...

I am sorry

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
lighten up.. I am just running full tilt with the kooty Kraze. teaching on line and trying to get some side hustle is eating my soul.

get that torpedoe done already!