• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

FuzzyB

Hey guys where are we all today?

Its crappy grey day and Im stuck at WOOOOOOOORK!!!!!!!! HELP ME! I NEED TP ESCAPE!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sitting here freezing my butt off. It warmed up to 11F overnight. That is warmer than it got all day yesterday. Hope the wind has died down some.

FuzzyB

Sitting here freezing my butt off. It warmed up to 11F overnight. That is warmer than it got all day yesterday. Hope the wind has died down some.

I suppose I should count myself lucky that at least its warmer here even if it is grey and wet then?

No more snow here by the looks of it either :sad:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Same here. It is all the way up to 17f and the sun is shining bright. Finishing the bathroom countertop/sink so the wife can sew downstairs and have a bathroom. She better use it for all the work it has been.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL well thats cool, muley. i was doing some more inspecting on Trusty Rusty, (because im now obsessed with it,) and got a big of paint flake off and found an actual rust HOLE! i wonder how fast rust actually progresses, but i believe i wont be able to wait until spring to get at it. looks like Rusty's gonna hafta head to Advance for some bondo and primer...

other side is rustin too, but it looks like its just starting. might as well catch that early

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Bloody working on news year eve....thats wrong.

it's 7:45 pm here and the drinks have started flowing....can i get you Beer??

:biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Lets get the Rusty and Galvi party started...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCKSPFrkJQ"]YouTube- Spongebob's Got Big Balls[/ame]