• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

COVID-19 No Vaccine Needed, There Is Already A Cure

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
CHECK IT OUT

Dr. Richard Bartlett, a Dallas MD who previously advised Governor Rick Perry for 7 years has a lifesaving COVID breakthrough, that Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and Iceland are also using. The breakthrough is an inexpensive generic drug used to help asthmatics for more than 20 years, but the US and most of the world’s governments are using the WHO’s blind acceptance of the failed China strategy.

https://newsblaze.com/usnews/health/covid-19-no-vaccine-needed-there-is-already-a-cure_166305/

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
CHECK IT OUT

Dr. Richard Bartlett, a Dallas MD who previously advised Governor Rick Perry for 7 years has a lifesaving COVID breakthrough, that Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and Iceland are also using. The breakthrough is an inexpensive generic drug used to help asthmatics for more than 20 years, but the US and most of the world’s governments are using the WHO’s blind acceptance of the failed China strategy.

https://newsblaze.com/usnews/health/covid-19-no-vaccine-needed-there-is-already-a-cure_166305/

Thanks Lenny, this is eye opening. Im sure the politics and the fact that Fauci along with Gates have a Patent on their vaccine and stand to make billions might have something to do with it not being used here.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
CHECK IT OUT

The entire article makes no mention of the name of this miracle inexpensive generic drug and all the supporting articles end up being circular. Which makes me instantly suspicious.

Sounds like that article you get in your Email spam touting that miracle instant penis expander.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks Lenny, this is eye opening. Im sure the politics and the fact that Fauci along with Gates have a Patent on their vaccine and stand to make billions might have something to do with it not being used here.

Yeah, we know what's going on behind closed doors. I wish everyone would think for themselves, rather than drink the kool aid and walk off the cliff.

I thought about asthma medication as a possible cure/alleviation of symptoms months ago and here we are and I'm not in the medical profession.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
The entire article makes no mention of the name of this miracle inexpensive generic drug and all the supporting articles end up being circular. Which makes me instantly suspicious.

Sounds like that article you get in your Email spam touting that miracle instant penis expander.

It was mentioned somewhere: Inhaled Budesonide Nebulizer. It's a hospital asthma treatment.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I believe he is experimenting with an oral corticosteroids right now. Dr Bartlett’s using one with supposed great success. He said they are using it in Taiwan with great success too. The drug is: Budesonide

It apparently works well. It is not a cure. But it apparently helps a fairly significant number of people.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I actually developed asthma as an adult.got so bad I had to use a nebulizer. Two different drugs in it. Lasted about 15 years, and then it just went away, as quick as it came on.
But that nebulizer and drugs were godsend when you needed it.
I wondered why they haven't tried asthma meds.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I believe he is experimenting with an oral corticosteroids right now. Dr Bartlett’s using one with supposed great success. He said they are using it in Taiwan with great success too. The drug is: Budesonide

It apparently works well. It is not a cure. But it apparently helps a fairly significant number of people.

Which means, as typical the article is overstating it's case.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I was just banned from posting on Facebook for 30 days for posting the article above about Dr. Richard Bartlett, so it must be true.

Remember my post here a couple of months ago about being banned from Facebook for 30 days for quoting Adolf Hitler? "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was just banned from posting on Facebook for 30 days for posting the article above about Dr. Richard Bartlett, so it must be true.

Remember my post here a couple of months ago about being banned from Facebook for 30 days for quoting Adolf Hitler? "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."
They removed it too.
I'm not seeing it.
:hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Oh he is doing some good things and there is no question that the drug is showing some very positive results. My brother is in the hospital industry and he is getting daily updates on Covid and he is getting info on Dr Bartlett and his trials, and the success rate. It is very positive. Still not a cure. But it looks like it could become a widespread treatment.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I found Dr. Bartlett's work phone number on the internet, called and left a message for him about FAKEbook censoring his accomplishments.....He has communication with Gov. Rick Perry, so maybe they can take it up the ladder to President Trump. And I will contact Senator Ted Cruz tomorrow because he is involved in this too.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me- if it’s not an approved drug for Covid and they are worried about liability using an untested treatment, maybe the willing patients with the breathing difficulties could be diagnosed with asthma, and have the asthma treated with budesonide?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Seems to me- if it’s not an approved drug for Covid and they are worried about liability using an untested treatment, maybe the willing patients with the breathing difficulties could be diagnosed with asthma, and have the asthma treated with budesonide?

Good input.

I wonder if asthma "symptoms" can justify the use of inhaled Budesonide Nebulizer.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes. It everyone who shared it had it removed too but I was the only one punished. I feel so proud!!!

That's the way it is on Facebook.
If you've been "jailed" in the past, and you have.. they are going to be watching every freaking thing you post.
Others can share the same damn thing and suffer no consequences.
Here is my question:
I love Donald Trump Jr.
He posts EVERYTHING.
My friend Wild-Side Bill.
Another guy who is a Christian who posts under Common Sense For The Common Man.
They never get banned.
Why is that?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
That's the way it is on Facebook.
If you've been "jailed" in the past, and you have.. they are going to be watching every freaking thing you post.
Others can share the same damn thing and suffer no consequences.
Here is my question:
I love Donald Trump Jr.
He posts EVERYTHING.
My friend Wild-Side Bill.
Another guy who is a Christian who posts under Common Sense For The Common Man.
They never get banned.
Why is that?

I think it would stir up too much shit if they banned Donald Trump Jr. It looks like Wild-Side Bill has a big following too. They know who they can bully. I wish our politicians would do their dam jobs!