• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This cvoid 19

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
How long are we going to have to live in the ussr. The government is restricting travel employers are telling employees what they can and cant do on off time im getting sick of it. The way i understand it is most people that have cought it and recovered havent even been tested so only the worst cases are getting tested. This mean the statistics showing the percentage of people dieing are realy skewed. I dont like the the way those in charge are using this crap to gain control of the public.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
How long are we going to have to live in the ussr. The government is restricting travel employers are telling employees what they can and cant do on off time im getting sick of it. The way i understand it is most people that have cought it and recovered havent even been tested so only the worst cases are getting tested. This mean the statistics showing the percentage of people dieing are realy skewed. I dont like the the way those in charge are using this crap to gain control of the public.

The problem is not the number of people dying. We don't actually know what that will be yet.

The problem is the number of people who need to be hospitalized. There are not enough beds in the USA for the number of people who will (likely) become critically ill.

Medical staff will be overwhelmed, medical supplies in many areas are already running out. My brother works for a hospital group, he can't get supplies and we are in an area where there is (currently) very little Covid-19 activity.

Everything they are doing is probably unconstitutional.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have been a cautious critic since this started, but given the fact I am 71, my wife a few years younger but with asthma I chose to put my skepticism aside for the good of my family.

I am sincerely hoping warmer weather slows this thing down to a dull roar and all of us can get on with our lives this summer.

Time will tell.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
No one wants to make sacrifices to put this thing to bed, just blame others for the situation we are in. Drastic times require drastic measures. Does anyone really believe the whole world would ruin there economies if there was a better way to deal with it at this point than a total shutdown? I'm sure they would be doing it. What I am learning from this is we won WW2 because the whole country believed in the country and did there part. 18 year old kids stormed the beaches losing 3000 an hour and kept pressing, now you can't even get them to stay home and wash there fucking hands complaining and whining all the way WTF. These are the same people that watched it un fold in China for 2 months before it came here and did not store anything for what is to come but are the ones doing runs on the grocery stores. Is this fun hell no, is it hurting me and others financially? Hell yes. What I am saying is man up do your part and quit whining and we will get through it. If everyone keeps bucking the system it will be around much longer and be much more painful. We do have a constitution but there are also things like Marshall law and the patriot act. If people do not start cooperating on there own they will find that if either of those programs are triggered they will wish they did.