• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This is getting nuts !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yesterday because the wife and i have been so serious on our new eating habits , I took her out for dinner at a Sushi/ Chinese place last night . Now the food was really good and we were careful what we ate , but what happened is we had our little breakfast this morning of cold cereal and could not eat lunch because we were still full from yesterday, I think . Is that bad ???
I am experiencing things that have never happened before . Right now I have had a total of about 700 calories today and I don't want no more food today . That just seems crazy to me . I know that is not enough but what are you suppose to do . They say not to eat unless you are hungry . Man I feel stuff .... :unsure:

mak2

I know when I go to bed without eating enough, hungry or not, I get up in the middle of the night and eat a jar of peanut butter or something.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I know when I go to bed without eating enough, hungry or not, I get up in the middle of the night and eat a jar of peanut butter or something.[/QUOTE]

Oh man ! Warn a guy next time ! I just spit crap all over my computer laughing at your reply . Been there , done that !!!:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know when I go to bed without eating enough, hungry or not, I get up in the middle of the night and eat a jar of peanut butter or something.
The whole jar? :shifty:

Well, Al.. I don't know what to tell you.
Follow your appetite, and make sure what you do consume is adequate in nutrition for the day.

Speaking of diets, I blew it today with the veg thing and had fried chicken, 2 pieces, and a roll, AND some broasted potatoes AND coleslaw.
Gawd it was goooooooooooooooooood!
:yum:

K! back on topic!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The whole jar? :shifty:

Well, Al.. I don't know what to tell you.
Follow your appetite, and make sure what you do consume is adequate in nutrition for the day.

Speaking of diets, I blew it today with the veg thing and had fried chicken, 2 pieces, and a roll, AND some broasted potatoes AND coleslaw.
Gawd it was goooooooooooooooooood!
:yum:

K! back on topic!

Well I feel like I should call and report you to someone for this . fried Chicken ????? Oh you are going to hell for that .... wish I had some :w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I feel like I should call and report you to someone for this . fried Chicken ????? Oh you are going to hell for that .... wish I had some :w00t2:
:smile:
For some reason chicken and fish are pretty hard to give up.
Heck, I just ran out to fill the gas tank and A&W was there, I heard it calling out to me.. "Chicken! You can't pass us by. Come innnnnnnnnnn Loralei.. we have glorious broasted chicken here, do it, you damned chicken, we dare ya!"

All I can say is I got a little weak in the knees. $5.95 and twenty minutes later, I was devouring a blessed wing and thigh and some of the sides like a starving fool.

No apologies either...:whistling:

Treefriend

Banned
Al, I wouldn't worry too much about it if you are eating good food.

I once lost ninety pounds when I changed my eating habits. My so-called friends

came up to me and asked if I had been sick and the seemed worried. I was eating

two pounds of good vegetables, 12 ounces of whole grain, 3/4 of a pound of

meat and or eggs and a couple tablespoons of healthy oil per day and the

cumulative calories was still low enough that I lost a pound a day the first thirty days

and then about three pounds a week for the next sixty days. Never in my

life, before or since, had I eaten as nutritiously, and they were worried.

Where were they when I packed on fifty pounds from eating fast food

all the time? As long as you're fat people don't worry but if you start losing weight

there must be something wrong.

Now there is one important caveat...are you eating healthy? Any anorexic

can lose weight, but its bad for them. Your heart will give out idf you don't

give it what it needs. Do you get some good oil and whole grains? Also, if you are

taking in a low amount of calories it is possible that your micro nutrients needs

are not being met. Do you take some kind of supplement?

You're right tough.So much of what we used to think of as "hunger" was really addiction

and once we kick the addiction we can seperate the real hunger from the addictive cravings.