• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A riddle

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Can anyone figure this? Its a date.

Im pounding my head on the desk with this one:

the eagle was the second selected,
the other is now six times rejected,
but on the seventh time accepted,
and this year he won't be neglected.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmm let me see now... haha!!
I need to read this thing like 20 times:blink:..what the hey?!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmmmm.... Why was the damn bird rejected so many times and why is he accepted?:chicken: :ermm:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn... I should have found this thread earlier.

I thought everyone knew about the turkey and the eagle (and therefore the answer).

If the answer is a date, I don't know exactly but everyone should know the story of the turkey and the eagle!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn... I should have found this thread earlier.

I thought everyone knew about the turkey and the eagle (and therefore the answer).

If the answer is a date, I don't know exactly but everyone should know the story of the turkey and the eagle!!!
I did know it from a historical perspective Zoom, but based on the hints I was given (first by Bobcat:hammer:) and then again by Sush... I was thinking in an altogether different direction based on those hints.
Yes, I know.. I am a ditz, I admit it.:rolf2:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I did know it from a historical perspective Zoom, but based on the hints I was given (first by Bobcat:hammer:) and then again by Sush... I was thinking in an altogether different direction based on those hints.
Yes, I know.. I am a ditz, I admit it.:rolf2:

What hints? Who gave hints?!?! :hammer: Wait, how can Sushi give hints if he doesn't know the answer? :pat:

ok, so maybe I just wanted to quote PG calling herself a ditz. :hide:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Showin' off your modly capabilities, are ya?:tongue:
Toikey..

It has nothing to do with being a mod. Everyone can make a post and then delete it as long as they do it within a certain amount of time. I posted and deleted all within about ten minutes. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It has nothing to do with being a mod. Everyone can make a post and then delete it as long as they do it within a certain amount of time. I posted and deleted all within about ten minutes. :yum:
Yes, I know this as I've done it myself..:hide:

... Secret Agent Smurphy:shifty:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
*whacking Bob across the head with turkey wing*
haha!

Ohhhh!!! A Holiday turkey thwacck! :mrgreen:

Anyhow.... this damn riddle has something to do with a turkey. They picked a turkey as the National bird 1st and then decided on a eagle.
Now WHY would a God-Damn turkey be rejected 6 times then accepted and now it wont be neglected!?!?!
Bob wanted to have sex with a turkey 6 times but THIS time he is doing it???

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyhow.... this damn riddle has something to do with a turkey. They picked a turkey as the National bird 1st and then decided on a eagle.
Now WHY would a God-Damn turkey be rejected 6 times then accepted and now it wont be neglected!?!?!
Bob wanted to have sex with a turkey 6 times but THIS time he is doing it???

The riddle has me nuts too Sush, because apparently there is something I missed??!!

Oh man, you'd better watch it for that last line...:hide::whistling: